eishi's warning.

You know who the fuck you are. 

Earlier today, Someone notified me that my story Professional Heartbreaker is actually posted on an app called Dreame where writers can easily take profit from a story and upon checking, It is indeed my story. From the book cover to the tiniest details of the prologue, It was all my work.

PLAGIARISM IS A FUCKING CRIME. it's funny how the user even tried to censor the curse words i wrote. You motherfucker don't fucking test me i swear to god I can unpublish this story before you finish copying each and every shits i wrote here. i don't give a fuck about the amount of reads here. I can just keep this story for myself since you're so freaking ungrateful. 

I am not mad but rather disappointed. very disappointed. I felt disrespected. taking credits from my hardwork is not it. 

Just for everyone to know, I was thinking of publishing this 12k words special ending once the story reaches 500k.

The alternate ending was always here since April Fools coz i was really thinking about publishing it instead of my april fool's prank but no one believed me (i took offense on that lmaoooo) so i pulled a prank instead (bcoz that's what y'all have been thinking.) and just wrote more parts of the ending. I wrote what should have happened that night, their wedding, honeymoon and their life as a family with Yeoreum.

Good bye for now. I hope y'all have a nice day ahead.

-eishi.