33 : as we move closer to each other.. someone-

thirtythree:

______________

"Yah! It's our last day here! Let's make it even more memorable!!"
I laughed at him, dragging him towards the temple where we are heading. we are currently in Asakusa district and is dressed with our kimonos! I am wearing a combination of red and black kimono with rose petals design while he's wearing a dark blue and black one with tidal waves. 

When we came to Tokyo from Okayama, we didn't knew there was actually a festival until we asked Ni-ki. Sanja Matsuri. there were festivals for welcoming the spring seasons here! 

We decided to come here since i forced Jay to do so. and to tell you, It wasn't that easy! i was like bargaining my life to a demon! 

"why do you hate this so much? It's fun!!"
Loud traditional musics are everywhere. we just finished watching the sunset and is now heading towards the Asakusa temple to pray our wishes. It is a tradition here to at least pay respect on the shrine of the Three gods when visiting Asakusa for good luck. especially in Spring.

"look at everyone... they are having fun."
i told Jay, making him look around. The festival is just very joyous. everyone's laughing, having fun and everything! It's very relaxing and fun!

"Everyone's looking at me, Love. It's uncomfortable."
He shyly said, trying to cover his chest with his kimono. oh well i won't gonna blame them! He looks unreal with those traditional Japanese outfit! He does look like a royalty afterall!

"You do not have to think about them, Love."
i moved closer to him, smiling. I tiptoed so i could kiss him on the cheeks. 

"just focus on me."
I said and winked at him, causing for him to blush. I took his hand and intertwined it with mine.

he didn't said anything after that, letting me drag him to the temple where we can pray for our wishes.

"here! let's pray!!"
We put our monetary offer and did the right procedure to pray inside the temple. While we are at it, I noticed Jay looking at me.

"I didn't know you knew how to do this."
He whispered, kneeling down and taking his bow as a sign of respect.

"Kento taught me how to pray properly."
I told him. I can see how he judged me with a sharp stare before bowing down again. I softly laughed, not minding him and proceeding to say my prayers.

What do i want?

I already have everything i wanted. 

Happiness... I am contented with everything. Everything up until now, i want these to stay like how it is and never change. I want these to last. 

But then, I remembered something.

the deal.

I don't want to continue it any longer.

I slowly opened my eyes, gazing at jay who was silently praying next to me. he look so happy and sincere.

I closed my eyes again, recollecting my thoughts. i want to know everything about it. But I won't pursue it anymore. 

I can't break him now.

i don't want to see him in pain because of me.

It will kill me.

'please give Jay eternal happiness...'

that was the only wish i wanted.

Not for me, at least. That's the only thing i can do for him right now.