4 : keeping it private sounds like a good idea

four:

___________

Haru's

"So you want me to pretend as your girlfriend when they are around? What in the cliche romance novel is this? Are you a grade schooler, Jay?"

He scoffed and pinned his eyes on the road. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and just sighed at him. He's now driving, even though he's drunk, to our condominium building.

Yes OUR building. Have you forgotten i have the keys for the room that was given to me by the client?

"Childish acts like that won't work unless you can fully commit. And goddamn that's freakin cringy for pete's sake! grow up! it's 2021! Change the game plan!"

Is he really a heartbreaker or he's just plainly stupid? It's 2021 already! Acts like that, that you can see on your typical wattpad novel won't work anymore!

"I am all ears then, Haru."

Him, calling me by my name was the hottest thing i never expected to be. I was irritated earlier, now? still irritated but turned on.

"What do you mean?"

"It seems like you know a plan or two. Then you can tell it to me. That's just the only thing that came to my mind right now."
He simply said, without even giving me an eye contact. I glanced at him.

"We can play pretend but let's level it up."
I suggested. He just shrugged his shoulder and spoke,

"Let's talk about that on my unit."

Wait-what?

____________

"So what do you mean by your plan?"
We finally arrived on his penthouse after a short while.. Goddamnit this place look so fvckin pretty.

"You're alone here?"
I asked him. He glanced at me while serving himself a glass of rum he took from the wine shelf.

"Why? You want to make sure no one will see us do something?"
He sipped on his rum and smirked at me.

"That's not what i-"

"If that's what you are thinking then yes."

So no one will really see us- what the fvck are you thinking Jeon Haru? Focus on your mission! Stop your thoughts, you know you can't give him your virginity!

He's a playboy. He knows what he is doing.

"About the plan..."
I walked towards the sofa and changed the course of conversation. I sat there and looked at the chandelier above me. He followed me there and sat besides me, putting the glass of his rum on the table.

"Aren't you still underage, Jay? Why are you drinking so much?"
I said and took the glass on the table and casually drank its content.

"I turned 23 this year in korean age. Legal enough to do what i want."
He said and walked to the kitchen counter to get the bottle.

After he arrived, a moment of silence suddenly enveloped the whole atmosphere.

Both of us weren't talking, i was just looking at the chandelier on the ceiling while he's staring at me.

Oh holy shit this is awkward....

I looked at him, meeting his gaze. The hints of emotions on his eyes started to pierce through me.