38 : trust is fundamental, doubts will make you detrimental.

thirtyeight:

___________

Haru's

Days passed by in a flash, The spring break will be ending this weekend and its already friday. we just spent the remaining days inside the penthouse, watching movies and playing games. It was... very relaxing. every uncertainties inside my head automatically fades when I am with him. We even got used to sleeping besides each other already. I am basically crashing inside his house but it doesn't seem like he mind it. I even think he likes it.

"It's beautiful..."
I am sitting on the passenger seat of his car, gazing at the tattoo on the side of my wrist, rubbing my fingers on it gently.

"just like you."
he whispered, smiling ever so lightly while driving with only his left hand. his other hand is resting on my thigh. I took his hand and looked at the tattoo on his wrist.

His tattoo is a pretty cherry blossom, representing spring which represents me, Haru. My tattoo is a small drawing of the stars and clouds because i love stargazing and it represents his name, Jongseong.

We technically tattooed each other names on our wrists. I smiled, finding my own thoughts adorable.

"Is this the place, Love?"
I was snapped back to reality when he suddenly spoke, parking the car on the side of the place.

I looked outside, looking at the peaceful place next to us, i sighed at myself and nodded my head.

"Who are you visiting here...? can i come with you?"
he suddenly asked, going out of the car and opening the door for me on the other side. he gazed at the charnel house next to us. i looked at him and shook my head, obviously not wanting him to come with me.

I'll be meeting with Ms. Nam afterall. I also don't know why here but I can already feel the reason why.

"There's no need. I just... want to pray for someone. You also told me you're still going somewhere, right?"
I said, stepping out of the car. He nodded his head, closing the door behind me and leaning his back on his car.

"call me when you're already done, I'll pick you up. I love you."
he said with a smile. I nodded my head.

"alright. I love you too.."
I'm still not used to replying with his i love yous. I bit my lower lip to suppress a smile. I turned around quickly and was about to quickly leave him there but he suddenly held my hand and made me stop from my tracks.

I turned to him and furrowed an eyebrow.

"Where's my goodbye kiss?"
he asked.

"What do you mean by kiss you already had plenty!"
I slapped his arm and laughed.

he chuckled, leaning forward and tilting his head sidewards. he poked his cheek as if asking me for a kiss there.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him and leaned closer. i was just planning to give him a simple kiss on the cheek but when I was already close he suddenly tilted his head towards me and pecked me on the lips.

This mischievous guy. aish.

"I love you."
he whispered with a smirk.

"you kissing addict- go now!"
I pushed him away from me which made him laugh. I looked around and fortunately there were no one looking at us. I quickly turned around, walking towards the charnel house where I will be meeting Ms. Nam.