3 : strange acts with mutual benefits

three:

___________

Haru's

"What the hell was that?"
I asked him. It seems like i was right.

That look on his eyes earlier, i know it was from a heartbreak.

Is that why he's salty af earlier? i can understand it now. i don't pity him tho, karma is a bitch.

"you don't have to know."
he gazed on the window seeing her walk away. when she wasn't on the sight anymore, he opened the lock of the door on my side and glanced at me.

"Get out."
he said without even hesitation.

"Are you for real? "

he turned towards me just to raise his eyebrow.

"what do you want now?"

"A simple thank you will do but don't bother. At least i know why she left you."
i rolled my eyes, annoyed with his attitude.

i was about to open the door but he pressed the lock button again so i can't leave.

I turned towards him, glaring at his direction as i try my best to control my temper.

"What the hell is your problem?"

"i should be the one asking you that."

Forget the mission, I'm gonna kill him.

"You know what? That girl really deserves better. your attitude doesn't really suit her. I'm very thankful that she chose another man than you because-"

"shut it."
His cold tone went two octaves deeper, he stared at the steering wheel and tightly grip it with both of his hand.

"I won't. I want to add that she must have been tired of that attitude of yours. You are arrogant and... and insensitive."
He looked at me while i was talking making me pause a bit. you can clearly see a hint of emotion on his eyes now.

Extreme Annoyance? Irritation?

"You don't know me, whore."

What the hell did he just called me?

"Oh i don't really want to know you, you asshole."

I am this close to slapping him but i won't. I am not a loser. Insults are already normal to me but i just don't know why i am so pissed off right now.

I helped him to get away from her. Why is he giving me this attitude?

Calm yourself, Jeon Haru, Calm down.

I took a deep sigh and shut my eyes close.

"Let me leave now. I want to go out."
I shortly told him and gripped on the handle of the door. I waited some seconds for him to open the lock but he never did.

I turned towards him to raise an eyebrow.

"What? You don't want me to leave?"
The cold sharp glare he had earlier went even more colder. At least it wasn't given towards me now. He was glaring on the rear view mirror of the car. I looked at it, seeing the girl he was talking to earlier with a guy. It seems like the guy was comforting her.