37 : love to spend every morning with you

thirtyseven :

______________

Haru's

The sunlight slightly stroke on my face, sending me warmth and waking me up from my deep slumber.

The sunlight was warm but nothing can compare to the warmth he's giving me.

I felt his arms on my waist, cuddling me close to him as i lean my head on his chest. i can hear his heartbeat and his cute little snores. he must've been very tired yesterday since that incident in the club.

he look so peaceful while sleeping. he's like an angel. I fluttered my eyes open with a smile, gently moving to check if he'll wake up or not.

He's still sleeping. I shouldn't wake him up.

We were sleeping together ever since we went to Japan. specifically when we slept in the hospital bed when he caught a fever. he's very comfortable to be with and i know i can trust him. he will not take me for granted.

I tried my best to sneak out from his embrace since I want to wake up early and prepare some breakfast for him. he's still mad, y'know? he really want to keep that drama of him and I guess I'll just play around for a bit more. I was really wrong yesterday. nothing should've happened if only I obeyed him. tss.

before I could even completely removed his arms around me, he hugged me tighter and pulled me closer. I went back to leaning my head on him again.

"you're awake?"
i asked, looking at his face. his eyes are still closed but his lips moved.

"what are you doing sneaking off of me this early in the morning, Jeon Haru?"

His rough, deep and raspy bedroom voice sent shivers down to my spine the moment he spoke. i went into a trance for a split second before biting my lower lip to hide a smile.

"I want to make you breakfast, Mr. Park.."
i whispered, standing up from the bed and doing light stretching.

"Stay for awhile..."

"No Love, The sun's already up."
I chuckled at him. he pouted and sat on the bed, leaning his back on the headboard and gazing at me.

"Can you cook? I never saw you cook ever since."
He asked, sitting on the bed and watching me do my light stretching. I just chuckled.

I just remembered, I can't cook. Yes. Jeon Haru, a strong independent woman, a very responsible human being cannot cook. I mean, i could fry some eggs... at least.

"I.... I'll need some help but I can do it."
I think i can call Minjee for help. Minjee's such a good cook.

"Do you want me to help you prepare, Love?"
he asked, worried. I shook my head with a smile.

"No. I want you to relax for today, take a shower and go downstairs after you're done. I can handle myself."
I told him. I'll just facetime Minjee later and maybe Shiyeon and Soomin as well. I also do not know what happened to those three but their boys will take care of them for sure.

i quickly arrived at the kitchen, wearing Jay's black apron and opening my phone to call Minjee.

The phone dialed for a few minutes before someone answered it.

"Hi?"
I was taken aback when I saw Heeseung instead of Minjee on the screen. My eyebrows crossed even more while looking at his background. that's not Minjee's house.