7 : do men also experience menstruation? weird..

seven:

_______________

Haru's

'Indeed, happiness look so good on you, Jay.'

*slap!*

My hand automatically moved and slapped him after his friend left. I can clearly see the smile on his face faded, he looked at me with questioning eyes.

"What the fvck?"
He cursed out, I looked away, calming myself.

"I am adoring you way too much so i need to find a way to cleanse my thoughts."
I straightforwardly said and crossed my arms in front of my chest, pursing my lips while walking towards the sofa once again.

I saw glimpse of irritation on his eyes which made my adoration to him slowly fades, he just sighed and rolled his eyes.

" Take the pizzas with you and just leave if you want. I don't need company anymore."
He said and walked towards the stairs that leads to his room.

I looked at him, thinking he would glance back again but he never did. He went straight to his room and shut the door close.

Wait- did i slapped him hard? Why would i even do that?

Oh well it's his fault for being too attractive.

I can't keep thinking that his smiles are good! I need to erase those thoughts!

Maybe he's mad? I don't know. I can't read him at all.

I just stood up from the sofa, taking the two remaining boxes of pepperoni pizzas before walking to the door and going down to my room.

Sunday passed by real quick, quicker than I expected. I transfered schools too and i am very fortunate his course is the same as mine. We are studying Business Management and we are classmates.

"Ms. Jeon, Since you are new here, I will let you choose your own study group and your own study partner. Who do you think among your classmates is the smartest?"
I am standing in front, scanning the whole room until i finally found him. He was on the back side, casually writing something. He glanced at me with his bored expression and mouthed.

'school sucks.'

I simply chuckled and pointed him.

" That guy will do, Ms. Shin."
I said to our professor. She gave me a big smile.

"That's Mr. Park Jay! I hope the both of you will help each other on your studies! You can sit next to Mr. Park on the back."
The professor told me, I just nodded my head walking to the back to sit.

Classes ended quickly, a classmate of mine started to walk towards me with a big smile.

"Hello! I'm Sim Jaeyun! You can call me Jake if you want to~ can i ask if you have a boyfriend?"
A cute black-haired guy with glasses went to my direction and offered a handshake,straightforwardly flirting afterwards. His smile is really cute so I accepted his hands.

"Jeon Haru. and..."
I simply glanced at Jay who is currently fixing his belongings before answering. "I don't-"

"Yah Jake-ah what are you doing!!!"
Someone suddenly jumped towards Jake, putting his arms on his neck and laughing. It was the same guy from that incident on Jay's house. He meaningfully looked at m and smirked.