53 : the end of spring.

fiftythree:

_____________

Haru walks in to his study room, that now turned into his office. It was a week ago when Jay and her reconciled and went back to each other. Jay's dad gave him an exclusive position in the company to act as his on the job training and now, he's busier than ever.

She watched him in pity, sleeping there while using his arm as his pillow as he leaned in his table in front of his monitor. It was already late and he was still working. God knows how diligent he is.

Haru walked closer, smiling at how adorable he looks while sleeping. she gently took his eyeglass off him and fixed the hair blocking his forehead.

"hmm..."
Jay hummed, slowly waking up. Haru flinched, welcoming him with a small smile which made him beam back to her as well.

"hey, love.."
he whispered, leaning closer to her and hugging her. 

"Go and rest on your bed, Mr. Park."
she told him, caressing his hair. Jay softly hummed again and snuggled his face on her neck. 

"I'm still not finished with my work.."
he murmured cutely like a child, his low voice reverberating on her skin.

"But you're already exhausted... you won't gonna be able to finish that if you're sleepy."
She told him. Jay shook his head and gently moved away, putting his specs again and looking at her with a smile. 

"i'll finish this quick and head to bed right away, love. you go and rest now."
he calmly told her. haru crossed her arm and pouted.

"Why can't you just finish that tomorrow?"
She asked, looking at the screen. It has written designs, instructions and numbers. For a marketing plan...

"This paper should be passed tomorrow for the meeting so i can't finish this tomorrow as well, baby. Do not worry, I'll take a rest quickly after I'm done."
He assured her. Haru just sighed, shaking her head.

"You're so workaholic..."
she told him, Jay just chuckled and pulled her close to him. he made her sit on his lap and kissed her cheek.

"I'm doing this for our future, love. always remember that."
he whispered to her ear, his sharp nose making its way to her neck as he sniff her perfume. Haru immediately blushed and stood up from her seat. she turned her back without saying anything and stiffly rushed towards the door, making Jay laugh at her cute reaction.

"t-then do your best.. I'll sleep now. Good night."
she said, stuttering. Jay  smiled, nodding his head.

"dream of me, love. good night. I love you..."
he sweetly said with a smile. 

"love you too.."
Jay watched her leave the room, haru slowly dissipating from his vision.

he found the will to do his work again. It was like he was energized all of a sudden, he finished the plan quickly and went to rest next to her.

_____

Jay finally opened his eyes, his clouded vision was blocked with blinding lights pointed towards him.

"look who's awake nooow~"

he tried to rub his eyes with his hands, only to figure out he was chained on a chair. Things started sinking into his mind again, what happened before he passed out because of the sedatives, and what happened to haru. His blurred vision started to get cleared, finding where Haru is.