50 : please.. tell me this is not happening.

fifty:

________________

"Hey... don't sulk now, love.. I promise I'll go and follow you as soon as i finish my meetings... I'm really sorry."
the car stopped in front of the airport with Haru crossing her arms in front of her chest while pouting like a small child. Jay can't help it but to find her cute, smiling at her facial expression.

"But you told me it's not that important.."
Haru sulked even more. she glared at him like a child before rolling her eyes sidewards.

'Ahh how can i even leave this girl here?' Jay thought to himself, sighing.

"Baby I'm really sorry, 'kay? The marketing plan was badly messed up because of some issues and I really need to revise them since the product will be launched next month. I thought it was just a small revision but it turned out that the whole process needs to be revised. I already called an urgent meeting, baby so do not worry. I'll follow you to Maldives after a few hours."
She just rolled her eyes again and whispered some rituals like a little brat.

"You're talking like a businessman now, Jay."
She whispered with annoyance. Jay sighed, not knowing what to do to make the woman forgive him.

 he was driven into a cornerstone. it's now or never.

"Look at me, Haru."
He commanded on a stern tone, making haru turn towards him with an eyebrow rose up.

His eyes softened, turning into a soft puppy eye as he connected his index fingers together childishly

"Haru-yah~ Jongdeongie is weally sowwy..."
she can't help it but to laugh as he try to get her with his aegyo, adding his small baby talks and a small pout on his pink lips which made him extra adorable. Jay cringed after that, regretting every decisions he made but satisfied now that she's laughing. 

"what the fvck are you doing- hahahaha!"
Haru shook her head, laughing while slapping his shoulder. Jay just watched her laugh with a contented smile.

"Do you forgive me now, Love?"
He asked after she calmed down. Haru took a deep sigh before nodding her head and raising her thumb up.

"But promise me you'll follow me right away, okay?"
she assured herself. Jay nodded his head, taking the hand she's raising and kissing the back of her palm with a smile.

"of course, I can't miss seeing you on your swimsuit."
he mischievously said. Haru blushed, pulling her hand away from him and slapping his shoulder again which made him whine.

"I'll go now, you pervert!"
She told him, opening the car door. jay went out of the car to take her luggage she prepared at the back. his luggage were next to hers and he's already prepared to go as well, if only what came up is not urgent, he'll go with her too.

"Love..."
he put her luggage down, giving it to her. jay smiled at her meaningfully and held her hand.

"would you mind.. if we go to a doctor I know after our vacation?"
Haru's forehead creased after his statement. Jay looked around, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"That's so random..What's wrong?"
She asked.

Jay looked at her with a smile.

"I can feel your mood swings these past few days... baby.."
Haru paused for a minute to understand what he just said. when things sunk to her brain, she let out a loud gasp and laughed.

"You're too paranoid Jay! hahahaha! you were using protection and I am taking contraceptives so what you're thinking is not possible."
she laughed. Jay just nodded his head, discontented.