6 : happiness look so good in you.

six:

_____________

Third Person's

"Can we start... All over again?"
Jay looked at her with pleading eyes. Jiwon, turned towards him, sighing. She looked away, her eyes portraying sadness.

"Jay..."

She thought it was it.

As she turned, his cold gaze pierced through her once again.

"Is that what you want me to tell you that's why you came back here?"
Icy cold. Just when she thought he was about to come back, he went even farther away from her.

But what his mouth is saying is something his heart isn't.

'I want you to come back to me...'

"Jay.. please just let us explain everything-"

"Tell me, I'm all ears."
He walked towards her, wearing a sarcastic smile and looking at the trash can near them. He threw the box of his belongings on the trash can and glanced at her.

"Heeseung and I.. I admit we lied to you that night. We did something and we were planning to keep it a secret but i promise to you Jay.. That's all. I-I never loved him."
She explained. He looked at her with boredom on his eyes.

"Are you telling me that because you are guilty or because you are caught cheating?"
Jay asked, Jiwon went silent.

He sighed, smiling bitterly.

"You don't have to lie to me again, Jiwon. Because you know what?" He looked at the trash can next to them and then back to Jiwon. "Your words sounds like that trash i just threw away. Bullshits."

He became heartless in front of her.

Jiwon can't help it but to just look down in shame. Tears started to fall from her eyes once again.

"I-I see... I'll just come back when you're ready."
She whispered. Jay bitterly chuckled.

"Don't even bother. You'll just embarrass yourself again."
He turned his back to her and immediately walked towards the door of his penthouse once again.

Jiwon looked at his back as he continued walking away. The elevator door eventually closed, It led her to the parking lot of the condominium building.

_

The elevator bell rung, signalling her that the elevator finally reached the parking space. she wiped the tears on her eyes and silently walked towards her car.

She saw someone next to her car, A fine man was leaning on his car while his arms are crossed in front of his chest. He glanced at Jiwon, Jiwon looked away.

"So the rumours are really true? Both of you really broke up?"
He said, chuckling. Jiwon looked at him uninterested. Sunghoon smugly gazed at her wearing his grin.

"Turns out the both of you are just playing with each other. it sucks, isn't it?"

"What do you know?"
She glared at him. Sunghoon shrugged his shoulder.

"What do i know? Basically everything."
he licked his lower lip and playfully looked away.

"Did you know you just ruined Heeseung-hyung's and Jay's friendship? That's not all."
he took his phone out to check something.

"You're aware that Jay is the heir of the Sinar Conglomerate right? They just withdrew their partnership with Lee Enterprise. Seems like the Lee group will face a big hurdle after a huge investor just pulled out. do you know that?"