44 : she'll do everything to ruin him.

fourtyfour:

_____________________

Jay walked out of his car silently, looking at his phone with anticipation. It's already like the hundredth time he have read the text message of her telling him to meet her up and he felt like he already memorized the entire message.

Maybe it was already the time for them to fix what they have ruined with mishnderstandings. Jay sighed, putting his phone on his coat and scanned the park near the Han River.

He felt like his heart is beating at an incredible pace now. He walked next to the railings, seeing a woman dressed on a black dress covered with a coat.

To his surprise, It wasn't her.

The woman smiled at him in victory, seeing him recognizing her face.

"It's you..."
He whispered.

Ms. Nam...?

Where is Haru?

What happened earlier?

________

"Thank you... Thank you... Jiwon. I'll repay you once everything between us is fixed. I'll go now. I need to see him."
After a few more minutes of chatting, Haru decided to finally leave with a small smile flashing on her face.

She's way prettier when she's happy. Jiwon nodded her head and reached out her hands to her to hug her. Haru embraced her tight, smiling warmly.

"Thank you so much...  for everything."
She whispered meaningfully. Jiwon giggled a little before replying.

"shouldn't it be the time for the two of you to be happy again?"
she whispered to Haru. haru smiled, nodding her head before standing up from her seat.

"Yes. I'll go now..."
She bid her farewell, walking out of the coffee shop and leaving Jiwon there.

What she didn't know, there was someone observing them.

Ms. Nam stormed inside the coffee shop in frustration upon Haru's exit. She glared at Jiwon, slamming her hands on the table making Jiwon's smile fade in an instant.

"What the fvck are you doing, Jiwon? What did you told her?"
She was watching all this time, thinking Jiwon will gaslight Haru even more so she won't go back to him anymore. to her surprise, she saw them hugging and smiling to each other. something she doesn't want to see from someone broken. 

"i told her everything."
Jiwon answered her question, looking straight into her eyes. Ms. Nam's glare intensifies as she chuckled sarcastically.

"What do you mean by everything, you hypocrite? You were supposed to ruin her!!"
she released her frustration, staring at Jiwon with a disgusted look on her face. Jiwon sighed, standing up from her seat.

"I was once desperate but i am not as petty as you, Eunbi."
she told her, smiling. she walked passed her, tapping her shoulder.

Ms. Nam greeted her teeth and held her wrist tight, swinging her back to her direction violently.

"I'm still not done talking don't turn your back at me."
She gritted her teeth in between her words. the first thing Jiwon did after she pulled her was to protect her tummy. she bumped into the side of the table, releasing a gasp as pain started hitting unto her.

"S-Stop. let go of me."
Ms. Nam turned towards her, eyeing her stomach before gazing back at her eyes.

"You wasted your chance giving that fatherless mistake someone that will take him in."
ms. Nam told her. Jiwon glared at her, feeling offended.

"Yes, I still love Jay but that doesn't mean I'll take away his happiness. I am not desperate enough to ruin a relationship for my own good..." she gazed at Ms. Nam from head to toe, "we are not the same."
She forcefully swung her arm so Ms. Nam will let go of her. She glared at her before leaving that place.

After she left, she began to realize something.

How did she knew that the child doesn't have a father...?

She never told that to anyone other than Jay and Haru...

Perhaps,

Ms Namtook a violent sigh before rolling her eyes upward, forcing herself to do her back up plan.

'I won't let him be happy. never.'
Ms. Nam told to herself, quickly rushing towards her car to drive off to somewhere.

________________

Haru's

"the both of you changed your numbers, right? I do not have his new contacts anymore but I can ask Sunghoon about that."
Shiyeon, who was fortunately inside my unit and was eating ice cream told me, taking her phone out to call her lover.

I am feeling mixed emotions right now. I need to compose myself. What should I say? I need to prepare something.

"Hey? Are you busy?.....  Oh- really?? omg sorry! ... well, Haru wants to know Jay's new number so she could reach out to him... Yes babe... What? Haru's the one who wants his contacts not me. Why am I the one who needs to pay for it?... W-What are you saying... a-alright... then tonight. fine. whatever. send me his number bye."
My forehead creased seeing Shiyeon blush in flustered red. she hid her face with her hand before sighing.

"I have his number."

"Did he asked something in exchange? I'm willing to pay him whatever-"

"No! babe! You don't have to do anything! please!"
Shiyeon shook her head, covering her face with her palm. she gave me her phone so i could copy the number he texted.

I was about to finish copying jay's number when Sunghoon suddenly texted something.

My mouth went into an 'o' upon knowing what the payment is. ah I see so this is the reason why she doesn't want me to do anything. dear god.

I looked at Shiyeon with fake disgust while giving her, her own phone. her forehead creased seeing my reaction not until she saw sunghoon's latest text message which made her gasp and jolt up from her seat.

"No, Haru it's not what you thought-"
i just shrugged my shoulder, not wanting to hear her further explanation.

What did he said?

I'll leave it to your imagination.

I walked towards the veranda, dialing Jay's phone number to call him.

I bit my lower lip, anxiously tapping my fingers  on the railings while waiting for him to pick it up.

the phone dialed for three times but no one answered. I started feeling strange knowing that he always answer his phone quickly. 

maybe he's just sleeping.. Haru. maybe he's just tired. 

I typed a message for him to see once he open his phone instead since he's not answering. I sighed, lifting my mood up before walking inside the house again to prepare. I told him to meet me somewhere later. I hope he'll come. I'll wait for him. i'll fix what I ruined.

I just hope I am still not late.

____________

Yaaaaaaah update~ enhypen is officially coming back January next yeaaaaar idon't know what to feel- I am already broke because of the little wishes and season greetings hshshshs

Hope they could rest after the comeback. That's all, If I am not busy tomorrow I will update again. Byeeee chuu~