34 - he hate liars. i hope you remember that.

thirtyfour:

___________________

Third Person's

"Sir...? The captain said that the plane is about to land."
An attendant walked towards Jay's seat which waked him up from his shallow slumber. he took his earphones off his ears and nodded his head, gazing at Haru who was comfortably sleeping on the reclining chair next to him.

A small warm smile automatically curved on his lips as he turned towards the attendant.

"Thank you for notifying me."
he shortly said and nodded his head. The attendant looked at Haru and was about to ask if she should wake her up but jay put his index finger in front of his lips.

"I'll do it."
he whispered. The attendant nodded her head and softly giggled.

"She's lucky to have you... sir."
She said, liking how adoring Jay is towards Haru. Jay softly laughed and leaned closer to Haru's seat.

"I'm luckier to have her."
he sincerely said, brushing the hair that was blocking her face to the back of her ears gently, trying his best to not wake her up.

"I'll get going, sir. welcome back to Korea."
The stewardess bowed in front of him politely, walking away from their own space and leaving the two alone.

They were the only ones inside the private plane. talking about money, the both of them have plenty.

"so pretty...."
he didn't even realized it but he was already staring at her for a minute, adoring her details. 

her soft, wavy hair that elegantly falls down til it reaches her shoulders, her fair white skin that compliments her natural blush, lovely eyes, sharp nose and defined jawlines. she have a cute mole under her soft lips that he always wanted to kiss.

He was whipped. way too whipped.

He flinched a little bit, shocked as her phone started buzzing from the small table in front of her. It was in vibrate only so she didn't fortunately woke up.

Jay took her phone, seeing the wallpaper with the two of them holding the charms they bought in Japan before checking who is calling her.

he has the same wallpaper but on the photo on his phone, she was kissing his cheek while he's acting like he doesn't like it. she said it was adorable and wanted to keep it so she set it as his wallpaper.

Jay read the name registered on the phone before his forehead started creasing.

"Ms... Nam?"
Yet again, curiosity started running through his head, seeing the same name he saw last night.

'She said it was just a friend...'

A friend who calls her from time to time? Is she closer than her bestfriend? He started wondering while staring at the phone for a while. 

The phone call lasted for a few more minutes before he decided to answer it. he pushed the answer button and cleared his throat, standing up to avoid waking Haru up.

"hello?"
he stood up from his seat, walking towards the snack bar and getting a bottled water on the fridge.

"hello?"
After a few seconds there was no one from the other side. Jay looked at the screen if the phone call got disconnected but it wasn't. meaning, the other side is still listening.

"Can I ask... who's this? This is Haru's boyfriend. she's sleeping right now. Should I just deliver your message?"
he nonchalantly asked, trying his best to sound as polite as possible. who knows if the woman on the other side is much older than him actually, right?