15 : i thought you were sick?

fifteen:

_____________________

Haru's

"Haru...."
I quickly took my bag and stood uo from my seat, trying my best to look away from him.

"H-Hey..."
I was forced to stop from moving when i felt his tight grip on my arm. I glared at him, swinging my arm as hard as i can to make him let go.

"Don't touch me."
I coldly said, glaring at him.

His pure eye smile is still there.

It still haunts me.

"You're... prettier than before."
He said, smiling at me as if nothing happened between us.

Standing in front of me is the first person that lied to me.

The first one to cheat on me.

My first love.

"Cut the bullshit, Choi Soobin."
I glared at him and clicked my tongue, looking at him from head to toe.

He's still the same. Nostalgia started kicking inside my head, my memories with him suddenly appearing again.

I already moved on... Don't do this to me, Brain.

"How... have you been?"
He asked. I chuckled bitterly and rolled my eyes sidewards.

"better. Much better without you."
I told him and walked towards the exit of the cafe, not wanting to look back anymore.

I don't want to see him ever again. Out of all my exes why him?!

"Wait- Haru!"
He followed me outside the cafe, pulling me by my hand and turning me towards him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!!!"
I can't control my voice anymore, I shouted at him because of anger.
Soobin looked at me, a hint of shock and disbelief painting on his eyes.

"Look.... I'm really sorry about what happened with us but please... You're the only person I actually loved. And i know I am a fool for letting you go... I know it was too dumb for me to cheat on you and i can never rewrite it anymore but please...."

I looked at him with anger.

Why now?

"Why are you doing this? Did you broke up with your girlfriend?"
I asked, walking towards his direction. He looked away, avoiding any eye contact.

"I left her because i realized i still love you."

I want to slap him. My hands turned into a fist as they both trembled. Tears started to form on my eyes as i glared at him, full of resentment and disdain.

"What the fvck took you so long to realize that you love me? It's been 3 fvcking years after our break up, Soobin. Why are you so late to realize my worth? Suck that fvcking love you are making me believe to because i'll never go back to you ever again. I already moved on, so you should too."
I told him and tightly grasped the handle of my bag, stomping my way out of that place to wherever my feet leads me to.

I was so mad, It was hard moving on from him.

He was my first at everything. My first love, first kiss, first hug.... I already saw our wedding. I already saw how our family will look like, I envisioned my future with him.