18 : appeal on his memories and he'll never forget you.

eighteen:

_________________

"Where do you want to go for our first date?" i murmured, putting the fork with bacon and eggs on my mouth. He shrugged his shoulder, not really knowing what should we do.

"Shouldn't that be an inclusion to your job?" he asked nonchalantly. Oh right. I made a schedule! But i made so many... Which one should we do first?

"I have like nine schedules for our dates. I want to ask you what should we do first."
I told him while chewing the bacon. Ahhhhh i didn't know he's such a good cook...

"Pick what you want. I'll just go with you."
he said, tasting what he cooked. I just nodded my head and looked at the file of my schedules on my phone. I remember making a copy of the file on my mails...

"I have a shopping date, amusement park date, water park date, a picnic date, a dinner date, prolly my favorite is the beach date or the out of town one."
I told him while giggling. This is where the boys i played with usually bring me. And the two were my favorites because they are made by me and no one ever invited me for that kinds of date.

"you wanna go out of town? "
He asked. I just nodded my head, thinking about the places we could go.

"Why not? Let's visit Japan or Hong Kong... Or we can go to France! Europe... I love Europe!"
My eyes twinkled, thinking about the last time i traveled to Italy. Venice is very beautiful....

"I hate it." he said and frowned. I quickly glanced at him, he turned around and walked towards the fridge

"Why?"
I asked, staring at his well built back. He opened a fridge and put a strawberry on his lips before turning towards me.

"memories." he bit the strawberry and looked at me, catching me staring at him. I chuckled abit, looking away.

"You brought her to Europe already? God I'm envious."
I rolled my eyes playfully as i dig in on the pancakes. He walked towards me, leaning on the kitchen top where i was eating and bitterly smiled.

"Yeah... We also visited Japan, Hong Kong and Venice..." he murmured. I just shook my head, thinking he became way too invested to the girl that will only break his heart.

"You're way too head over heels..."
i chuckled.

"That's too bad."
I patted his head like he's a puppy which made him hiss a bit. I laughed as he moved away.

"Wait- Let me show you something."
he then walked back towards his room, taking something out of nowhere. I just waited for him while finishing my breakfast. he cooks really good. what a perfect husband, isn't he?

he came back with a... an organizer? a binder for pictures to be exact.

"What's this?"
I quickly took the binder and had my closer look on it. 

Ahh.. i see.

It's their memories.

"Was just about to throw that away, you can take a look if you want to."
he pursed his lips, brewing his own coffee on the machine.

I started scanning through the polaroid pictures inside the binders and can't help myself but to feel envious

they look so good together, not gonna lie.

"The both of you aren't really that good of a match." I simply whispered, looking at the pictures. he bitterly chuckled at me and answered back.

"I know."

there are pictures of them inside this penthouse... they were playing jenga... uno... and even chess. the pictures look so sweet as fvck. some of them were just a picture of him, some were just her solos.

"You love to take a picture of her..."
I realized that when i turned a page and everything was just a picture of her. he didn't answered and continued with his coffee.

"wooow..." my mouth went wide in awe after seeing some pictures they took out of town. Japan, Singapore, Brazil, France, and Italy... there were different pictures of them in every season either spring, winter, summer or fall. 

he really gave her his all huh...

why did she even cheated? i can't understand her. If i was with him when i still believe in love i would really fall in love with him to the point that i'll ask for a marriage already.

"aww.. this is so sweet..."
I saw a picture of them, hugging in front of the Eiffel tower. he was kissing her forehead while she's looking down, smiling. both of them looked so happy. 

"That's enough..."
he said, taking the binder away from me. i quickly pulled it back, looking at him with puppy eyes.

"wait- please... do not throw it away!!"
I took the picture binder away from him and hugged it.

"I have a plan, Jay. Listen to me."

"If you are planning to recreate those pictures i don't like the idea so discard that plan."

"What? Of course not!! We won't gonna recreate these boring pictures I have originality!!"
like duuh, I am a professional.

"So what are you planning?"
he asked. i smiled at him, putting the binder back to the table and opening it again.

"let's take pictures of our dates as well." i said in excitement, taking a picture of them out of the binder.

"And for every picture we'll take, we'll replace a picture with her here in the binder."

Sentiments. 

to appeal on someone's heart even better, you need to appeal on their memories. Make him forget his past and replace it with you in the present. for sure he treasures this binder alot. getting a memory of her from here, that's the reason why he wants to remove it in his life. I'll use his memory on the binder to make him feel attach to me the same way he felt while looking at the memories with his ex in this binder. 

I'll appeal on his memory first so he can never forget about me.

"We'll still discard your pictures with her but instead of discarding the whole binder with all of its memories, why not just make new memories with me in this binder?"
I proposed. he looked at me for a moment, thinking. 

"Do what you want."
That means it is approved!! yes!!

i mentally hopped around, thinking that my plan is setting off smoothly.

Everything's all set, now let's go to the dates!!

"Let's go on a date tomorrow then! movie date? let's go shopping!!"
i smiled at him, excited. of course it will be his treat. nyahahaha

"I badly wanna go out of town tho... when is your schedule free?"

"We can go out of town on the spring break."
he said, turning towards me with his coffee.

"then spring break it is.... we'll go on our first date tomorrow, okay? don't forget about it!"
i stood up from my seat, thinking about going back to my unit.

"Fine..."
a small smile curved on his lips as he answered.

____________________

jay... pls don't fall T-T

eishi's back from an unprecedented hiatus on this book hshshs... thought about unpublishing this one alot these past few days but i really want to finish it too. hence, i'll continue~