5 : easier said than done?

five:

________

Haru's

"I thought my work is just to pretend your girlfriend in secret? What now?"
I asked him and walked towards his sofa after he just dragged me out of my unit.

"I didn't know you are living downstairs..."
He said and took the boxes of pizzas out from the kitchen.

Free foods... Hell yeaaaaah! What's better than free food?

"Oh really?"
I asked as if he isn't the one who knocked on my door for eternity until i open it and dragged me to his penthouse.

I was actually cleaning my unit. It was pretty spacious but hella empty and dusty. For sure no one ever came there ever since.

I slept last night and just cleaned the whole room after i woke up and did my morning rituals.

And then all of a sudden, i heard someone knocking on my room which i thought is the room service but no.

It was him.

"Eat."
He said and opened the pizza boxes.

"Thanks for these. But for what?"
I asked while getting a slice of the pepperoni pizza. He shrugged his shoulder, sitting on the chair next to the sofa where I am sitting and sipping on the canned soda he was holding.

"Just need someone to stop me from walking to the balcony and jumping out."
He said with a straight face.

"Can feel yah. Heartbreaks are the worst bullshits."
I said and munched another slice of the pizza.

It will make you feel like a crap. A fvckin trash. Been there so many times and i must say...

I have grown immune.

"So... do you want to talk? I'll charge 5 cents per word."
I told him while eating. He gave me that are-you-kidding-me look and i just beamed at him.

What? You know if you ever have the chance to make money from something you should grab the opportunity! Like duuuh~

"You charge way higher than my therapists."
He told me and rolled his eyes.

"K fine. then talk to those therapists of yours and let them judge your bullshit life."
I told him and rolled my eyes. Jay scoffed.

"Touché."
He murmured and sipped on his canned soda once again.

"But aren't you judging me too?"
I smirked at him as he continued. Seems like he's not that of a push-over.

"Touché."
I said and bit on my pizza. Goodness gracious these pizzas are heaven.

"So... Should we talk about you? Who are you exactly?"

In flirting, there is this first rule.

For a heartbreaker to successfully break their victim's heart, they need to know them personally first.

'Know your prey before devouring them. You will never know what kind of poison it will sting on your mouth.'

"I'm interested with you. Let's talk about you."
He said while watching me eat.