12 : we should set rules while we're at it.

twelve:

__________

"Finally...."
I breathed out, relaxing my back on my chair after i finished doing the schedules for my work. It took me an hour to finish a one-week time table so i am really proud. Like really.

The amount of effort i putted here is far more than what i put in my school works. He should appreciate it at least.

Anyways, I am not doing it for him. I am doing this for the kaching kaching.

I checked the time and saw that it's past eight in the evening already. Is he still awake? What is he doing right now?

I checked my phone and opened my insta to message Jay that I'll be coming to his unit to let him check the schedule.

haru.hru: I'm gonna crash at your unit later.

That's the message i sent him. After awhile, he already seen it so i think he's still awake.

park.j: y

Wow. I only got a single letter as a reply? He can at least reply the whole word.

I can't help but to just roll my eyes.

haru.hru: you're too lazy to type now? jeez

park.j: no

Okay he added another letter! Yaaaay!

Insert the sarcastic tone right there please.

Jeez what's wrong with him? When i was heartbroken i was more talkative because i am always drunk... Maybe alcohol can cure him.

haru.hru: I'll bring soju and tangsuyuk with me.

park.j: k

That's it. I can't do this today.

What is he planning to do? Complete the alphabet on the reply? This guy is pissing me off too much.

I just sighed, putting my phone on my pocket and changing my clothes. I can't do anything about it anymore. Patience, Haru. I changed into just casual clothes and put on a white sweater and black sweatpants because it's already evening and it's cold outside. I walked out of my unit and rushed to the elevator to get some soju on a nearby convenience store. I'm planning to drink anyways... I don't have a reason why. I just have the money to buy some, so why not?

I walked out from the elevator, walking towards the lounge....

"Oh? What are you doing here?"
I eaised an eyebrow at Jay who was waiting on the lounge. He looked at me, standing up from the couch and walking next to me. He is on a white hoodie and black sweatpants and black slippers. I looked at myself and then on him again, It looks like we talked about what should we wear. Our clothes are complimenting each other.

"It's already late at night."
I took his wrist and looked at his watch.

"It's just 8."

"Still late."
He removed my hands on his wrist by sliding his hands on his hoodie. I just shrugged my shoulder and walked outside.

"You can just tell me you're worried."
I whispered to myself, letting him hear it.

"I am not."

"defensive."
I teased him. He looked at me, furrowing an eyebrow before rolling his eyes, obviously not wanting to fight.

"How did you even know that i don't have soju bottles on my unit?"
I asked, looking at him while walking.

"That's common sense. If you have some you probably drank it already after buying it right away."
I aquinted my eyes and slapped his shoulder. How can he even annoy me with just talking non-sense? How dare he?!! He's so judgmental!