10 : i chose to let you go

ten :

______________

"You know, He cannot just freakin break the contract! How am i gonna suppose to succeed on my mission when we're not connected anymore?!!!"
I drank the shot of Jaeger that Soomin gave me. She was just listening, laughing at me.

We are now currently inside Sunghoon's club, obviously drinking. I was pissed. Like really pissed. I didn't know how the fvck did i enlightened him but damn it. It's annoying.

"Like really. That guy's been messing with me every time. How in the world did he suddenly achieved enlightenment?! Who is he? Buddha?!!"
I yelled at Soomin before drinking again.

"Are you annoyed because you can't execute your plan now or just because he's pushing you away?"
I looked at soomin, disgusted with what she just said.

I am annoyed because he's pushing me away? What the fvck?

"neither of the two!"
I yelled, drinking another shot just to calm myself down. "I'm annoyed because my ego has been stepped on! How dare he just dump me after using me? Did he really thought I am that low?! Did he really thought I came to him just because of money?-"

"Yeah."

"Did he- What the hell Soomin i thought you are on my side?!!"
I glared at her. She sipped on her cocktail, absolutely not wanting to get drunk.

"I mean, Didn't you accepted the offer for the money?"
She asked. I nodded my head.

She has a point.

"Touché."
I whispered, drinking another shot.

"But he just... He can't just end it like that. I mean- we lasted for like what? A couple of days? A week or two? I can't freakin recall! I told myself I will never get dumped ever again. That fool can never break it!!"
I gave Soomin the bottle of Jaeger that was now almost empty.

"I cannot get drunk right now, Haru I need to drive you home."
She said and pushed the bottle to me. I pushed the bottle back to her and smirked.

"I can drive myself."
I assured her. She seems hesitant at first but yeah, she can never refuse it.

Afterall, after my name,Shiyeon's and Minjee, It's Jaegers on her bestfriend list.

Speaking of Shiyeon and Minjee, both of them are busy right now. Minjee is probably meeting a business partner. Her parent's business is huge here in South korea even tho it's not even their main branch. their products are mostly cosmetics and Minjee is the heiress. that only means Free Makeup for us. I love the benefits.

While Shiyeon, I don't know where she is right now. I don't really wanna bother her right now since she took a small break from the runways. She'll probably go back to Paris next month but who knows? Maybe she'll stay for Sunghoon... tsss i still don't know what are their connection but nevermind. I don't want to interfere on their business.

"Why are you so hesitant tho, Soomin... I'm thinking there was another reason."

I told her and shrugged my shoulder.

"your husband doesn't like you drinking?"
I asked, joking. She gave me a nervous laugh after a small pause.

"What the hell haru? I'm single!"
She defended herself and drank the whole shot of Jaeger without any lemon. I laughed as she squinted her eyes because of the bitterness.