CHAPTER FIVE - TEMPLE DEMON

New version.

------------------------------

Yoriichi opened his eyes, his heart going crazy as he remembered what had happened before he fell unconscious. He quickly sat up and saw Michikatsu with a bamboo muzzle in his mouth, sitting calmly next to the blue eyed man.

"What's happening?" asked Tanjiro who also just woke up.

Michikatsu then pointed to the blue-eyed male.

"I think Michikatsu is saying there's something that guy wants to tell us. Wake up Nezuko, Tanjiro." said Yoriiichi.

After Tanjiro woke Nezuko up (she also has a bamboo muzzle), the blue-eyed male started telling them what's going on.

"My name is Tomioka Giyu, a demon slayer. Get to Mt Sagiri as soon as possible. Never let these two get exposed to sun light." 

Then, Giyu disappeared into thin air, leaving the siblings shocked.

TIME BREATHING: FIRST FORM - TIME SKIP

After digging graves for their family, the four siblings headed down the mountain to Mt Sagiri like they were told. However, the biggest problem they have right now, is sunlight.

"Excuse me sir, is it alright if we take those baskets right there and some straw and bamboo?" asked Yoriichi.

"Well pay for it," Tanjiro added.

"You guys can have them for free," replied the man.

"No we'll pay for it. Please we insist," said Yoriichi.

"No it's fine," the man shook his head.

Tanjiro did not care and place money into the man's hand.

"Please take this small offering for the trouble," said Tanjiro before walking away.

"Thank you for your help," added Yoriichi, following after Tanjiro.

When they got back, Nezuko and Michikatsu were waiting for them in a cave where sunlight couldn't reach them. Tanjiro and Yoriichi started to fix the baskets before calling Michikatsu and Nezuko over.

"Hey, can you guys fit in these?" asked Tanjiro.

Michikatsu and Nezuko tried but the baskets were too small for them.

"Can you guys get smaller like how you got bigger before?" suggested Yoriichi.

Michikatsu and Nezuko then shrunk to fit into the baskets.

"We'll put these on top of them so sunlight can't reach them," Yoriichi held up two pieces of cloth.

"Alright let's go," said Tanjiro.

TIME BREATHING: FIRST FORM - TIME SKIP

Yoriichi and Tanjiro started heading to Mt Sagiri with their siblings on their back and soon, it was dark outside.

Tanjiro looked up the mountain and saw a house with its lights still on and said, "the lights are still on, that means there's someone there."

Yoriichi looked closer and saw something red.

"That's a bit of blood. This path can be rough, someone must be hurt," said Yoriichi, rushing up the steps to check if everything was alright.

When the two siblings got up, they looked into the house and saw the house bloodied with dead corpses on the floor and a demon eating the dead bodies. 

The demon turned around with an angered look saying, "anyone who sets foot on my turf, is gonna pay." The demon then stood up and stared right into Yoriichi eyes and Tanjiro's.