Chapter 30- Train mission

A couple months has passed since the last hashira meeting (no flashback because it's literally just a part of the "Demon turned Tsugikuni and Ukimi slayers" story). After Oyakata told them the two stories that took place about 500 years ago, and that suggestion that Yoriichi and Michikatsu might be the reincarnations of the two slayers, there was one more things that Oyakata offered.

Time breathing; Second form(I think?): flashback*

"There is one more thing I wish to offer you Yoriichi. I would've liked to offer the same thing to Michikatsu, but the other slayers wouldn't be too happy so I cannot do such thing until you can prove to them that Michikatsu is not a threat. I apologise Michikatsu." said Oyakata.

"It's ok Oyakata-sama, I understand. I would've rejected you no matter what you had offered me anyways." replied Michikatsu.

'Interesting. What does this boy have in mind? Rejecting me even before knowing what it is.'

"What is it that you wish to offer me Oyakata-sama?" asked Yoriichi.

"I would like to offer you the title of  the 'Sun hashira'." offered Oyakata.

"I see....I'm sorry but I must reject your offer." said Yoriichi.

"May I ask why?" asked Oyakata.

"I do not wish to bare the responsibilities of a hashira. That may sound irresponsible of me, however, I have my own goal and becoming a hashira could separate me more from my siblings with more work. It is not that I don't wish to protect people, but I just do not wish to loose more of my family. That is why I must reject your offer Oyakata-sama." answered Yoriichi.

"How boring. That will only hold you down." commented Iguro.

"I don't know what kind of life you had, or what your family was like, however it seems as if you do not like your family. For people like me and Yoriichi who only have our family left, it is the most precious thing there is so we put family first. We wouldn't care what you think and won't change our choices if we would have to leave our family behind." said Michikatsu.

"Tch. What a nuisance. Talking like you know everything."

[HoW ANnoYiNG, yOu cAn'T EveN lIVe Up tO My eXpeCTaTiONs]

"It's true that I don't know everything, but everyone has their own goals Iguro-san." Michikatsu replied.

'What an interesting thing to say. I wonder if this child already knows the truth. What will you pick, Michikatsu?'  thought Oyakata.

[What you need to know shall be clear as day, however, do not let it take your happiness away. I await for what you choose.]

End of flashback*

(A/N WARNING: MOVIE SPOILER, IF YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE THIS WARNING THEN DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU GET SPOILED. Also I barely remember what they said so I'm going by memory)

Yoriichi, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inousuke along with Michikatsu and Nezuko in their boxes were now at a train station for their next mission.

"So this is where we're suppose to meet the flame hashira?" said Zenitsu.

"Hey you guys! What are doing carrying swords around?!" yelled a security guard.

"We are here to slay demons." said Tanjiro.

"Demons? Stop joking." said the man.

"Ah sorry sir." Zenitsu dragged everyone away.

"Do they not know about demons?" asked Yoriichi.

"The demon slayer corps aren't actually accepted by the government. Not many people know that demons exists so it would be weird if we carry swords around. We'll have to hide them for a bit." said Zenitsu.

"Hahaha look Gonpachiro. I've hidden my swords on my back." Inosuke pointed to his back which perfectly showed his two swords that were not very hidden. 

"Ahaa..." Tanjiro sweat dropped.

A hoot(no it's not Bokuto) was heard and a train arrived at the train platform.

"What is this?! I will slay you demon!" Inousuke started hitting the train.

"Hey you! Stop damaging the train!" called out a security guard.

The group got onto the train and started to look for the flame hashira as the train started moving. 

"Hey Tanjiro, are you sure that he's here? Do you know what he looks like?" asked Zenitsu.

"Of course. Rengoku-san is very easy to recognise. He's pretty loud- UMAI!" a voice interrupted Tanjiro. 

Everyone followed the voice and saw a male with bright yellow hair and red tips with a bunch of bento boxes. 

"UMAI! UMAI! UMAI!" the yellow haired male yelled every time he took a bite of his bento.

"Rengoku-san." Tanjiro called out.

"Huh?! This guy is the flame hashira?!" Zenitsu was shocked.

"UMAI!"

"Rengoku-san." Tanjiro repeated.

"UMAI!"

"RENGOKU-SAN!" shouted Tanjiro.

"UMAI-Oh hello there Tanjiro-kun!(the heck did Kyojuro call him?)" greeted Kyojuro(I'm calling him this because he has a brother).

"Hello Rengoku-san. We're on a mission with you this time." said Tanjiro.

"I see."

"So do you know when the demon is going to appear?" asked Yoriichi.

"Demon?! A demon's going to appear on this train?!" shouted Zenitsu.

"I'm not too sure. We'll just have to wait and see." said Kyojuro.

Everyone took a seat. 

"Excuse me Rengoku-san, do you know a breathing called "Hinokami Kagura"?" asked Tanjiro.

"Hm, Hinokami Kagura? I have slightly heard about it but I dunno! But maybe one of the books at my estate has some information about it." answered Kyojuro.

"I see..."

"But maybe you should ask your brother." Kyojuro suggested.

"My brother?" questioned Tanjiro.

"Yes. Yoriichi may be the best person to ask. He does use that breathing plus, there is more to him being alive then you know." said Kyojuro leaving out the part that Yoriichi might be the reincarnation of a certain someone.

"Alright." said Tanjiro.

"Hey, about you become my tsugoku?" Kyojuro offered.

"Your tsugoku?"

"Yes. I'll be able to teach you things and help you." said Kyojuro.

Then, the train cabin(I forgot what it's called but let's go with that yeah? Please help I can't remember) door open and a sickly man entered. It was a demon.

Tanjiro and Yoriichi reached to their sword but it seemed that Kyojuro had already got there first, killing the demon with his flames.

To be continued...

________________________________________________________________________________Again, if you haven't read the manga or watched the movie, I advise that you stop reading NOW. We haven't gotten into the movie too much right now so you can still stop, but if you want to get spoiled then go ahead, be my guest because that's all the warnings I'm giving you.

I hope you have a fantastic day/evening/night.
Sleep early, try not to stay up late.
Genshin players here, I'm sure we can agree that the anniversary rewards such but try not to harass the genshin app rating too much.

Manga recommendation: Mashle (basically Saitama but not bald with the personality of mob and the same level of addiction to cream puff as saiki with coffe jelly in the world of harry potter)

Idiot lazyass author-san/chan/kun/whatever out ✌