Chapter 55- Swordsmith village attack (3)

When Yoriichi noticed the demon in front of them about to attack again, he rushed at the demon, stabbing it. 'If I can't cut off its' head or at least not until I find out its' weakness, I'll have to keep it at bay. Maybe I'll have to keep it here until sunrise. Even if you can't kill a demon by cutting its' head off, they're still weak to the sun,' thought Yoriichi.

"You're interesting. I'll have fun killing you," said the demon.

"Then you'll have to kill me before I can find your weakness."

"You think you'll be able to find it? I bet you won't even be able to see it!" the demon smiled widely.

"Are you sure? I can see everything around me, but even if I can't find it, I hope you can kill me before sunrise," Yoriichi lifted his blade.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Clashing with the winged demon, Yoriichi was able to push the demon back to the house that Tanjiro was taken from. Crashing into the walls, Yoriichi looked around and saw Sekido electrocuting Nezuko with his staff that he had stabbed into her throat.  

"Nezuko! Genya!" shouted Tanjiro, until he noticed the state Nezuko was in. "Nezuko! Stop!" Tanjiro rushed at Sekido, attempting to help his sister. 

"D*mmit. First Karaku, and now Urogi. What the hell are they even doing? Every single thing is pissing me off!" Sekido grabbed his staff, attempting to stab it right through Tanjiro. 

'Tanjiro!'  Yoriichi mentally shouted. Thinking quickly, he cut off Urogi's leg (the winged demon) and threw it in Tanjiro's direction, the leg getting stabbed instead. 'What?! I have to get rid of this kid quickly then the other one,'  thought Sekido. In a second, Sekido was surprised to see that Tanjiro had cut where his mouth was and rushed towards Nezuko. 'If I can cut his mouth, it'll slow down the regeneration for a bit,'  thought Tanjiro.

Tanjiro started pulling the staff that penetrated through Nezuko's neck but felt a staff coming from behind when Yoriichi appeared. 

"Nezuko," Yoriichi looked at Nezuko.

"Mmm!" Nezuko quickly got up and used her demon blood art, burning Sekido.

"Guuah! An annoying technique!" 

"Hah! That looks fun. Let me join in you guys!" They could see Karaku leaping in the air towards them. 

Using his fan, he was able to knock all of them out unconscious. 

"Now," started Urogi started, "time to end this," finished Sekido.

What they weren't expecting, was for Yoriichi to get right back up. 'Huh? Something feels off about that human. The aura he gives off makes him seem stronger than before. It's pissing me off,'  thought Sekido.

Looking up at the demons with a blank expression, Yoriichi lifted up his blade except, it wasn't the Yoriichi from before. The mark Yoriichi had before had gotten bigger, his aura was stronger and he seemed more... calm? The air grew cold. As cold as the dead. After Yoriichi had been knocked unconscious, the consciousness of O/Yoriichi had formed and he took Yoriichi's place. O/Yoriichi rushed at the three demons, attacking them. 

"F*ck what's with this human?!" shouted Sekido.

"I don't know but it seems fun!" smiled Karaku.

"Let's just finish this," snarled Urogi.

"Breath of the sun; Ninth form: Dragon sun halo head dance," a giant dragon head appeared at the tip of O/Yoriichi's blade. "I can see you....coward," O/Yoriichi looked at a small demon who squeaked in fear.  

The demon was Hatengu. While O/Yoriichi was watching over Yoriichi, he had realised that the way to get rid of Sekido, Karaku and Urogi was to kill Hatengu who had turned into the size of a small rat. 

[With Muichiro]

Killing a fish summon, Muichiro saved Kanamori who thanked him. They were talking about Muichiro's chipped sword when Kanamori remembered that Hagenezuka was still working on Tanjiro's sword in the shed and was in danger. 

Rushing to where the shed was, a demon appeared in a vase.

"You noticed me huh? I guess that means you're a hashira. Is there something important in that abandoned shed? I wonder what all the rustling in there is all about. Hyo! Hyo!" said Gyokko. 

Showing off his 'artwork', Gyokko showed them a pile of dead swordsmiths stuck together in a vase. It shocked them. Gyokko then proceeded to move the swords that penetrated the swordsmiths, making them squeal in pain. 

"Hey, cut it out f*ckface," Muichiro tried cut him when he disappeared into the vase and appeared in a vase on top of the roof. 

Jumping onto the roof and cutting the vase, Gyokko appeared in a different vase.

"How dare you cut my pot! My artwork you uncultured swine!" Gyokko summoned fish from a vase that spat out spikes.

Protecting Kotetsu and Kanamori with his body, Muichiro told them to leave since they were getting in the way, blocking the attacks at them. 

"So? Have your limbs gone numb from all the poison? How does it feel knowing that you're going to die from saving worthless lives?" asked Gyokko.

A memory then flashed through Muichiro's head, but he couldn't remember who said it. Charing at Gyokko, Muichiro found himself stuck in a vase made of water. He would drown if he couldn't get out.

[Somewhere else] 

"Hurry! Hurry! Everyone is in danger!" a pink and green haired female rushed through the forest. "To think the swordsmith village was that close to my own district. What a shock!" said Mitsuri. "Alight, here I go!" 

[In another place]

"Are you ok, Michikatsu-san?" asked Tamayo.

"I'm fine," replied Michikatsu. "How are the tests going?"

"I have tested Hana-chan's blood and have figured out that her blood is immune to demon blood and the blue spider lily. Her blood could revert a demon back into a human but it would be quite painful," answered Tamayo.

"Thank you for accepting my request and letting Hana-chan stay here for the time being," Michikatsu thanked the black haired woman.

"It is no problem Michikatsu-san."

'So with Hana-san's blood, Nezuko and I could revert back into a human. Maybe I could convince Yuta and Hizu too, but it might be difficult to convince Hizu since he greatly dislikes his sister and her off springs,'  thought Michikatsu.

"Michikatsu-san, would you like to revert back into a human now? I could find a different formula that's not painful though, however if you're in a rush then Hana-chan's blood is the fastest," said Tamayo.

"I think I can wait," smiled Michikatsu. "Thank you for the help," Michikatsu left.

"Caw! Caw! The swordsmith village is in trouble! Oyakata-sama has granted you access to the swordsmith village to go help out! Caw! Caw!" a crow appeared.

'I guess I should head there right now,'  thought Michikatsu.

To be continued...

___________________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone! I hope you liked the chapter.

Have a fantastic day/evening/night
Stay safe, have fun and enjoy life
Thank you for reading this fanfic

Idiotic lazyass author-san/chan/kun/whatever out  ✌ peace

See you all next chapter