Chapter 19- Agatsuma Zenitsu

'You're loyal and follow his orders but you just want to have fun. Maybe you didn't receive the love of a family like the people who's lives that you took. You couldn't believe the truth yourself. You made yourself believed that you were a demon moon even though you knew it wasn't true. But maybe the truth is.......'

  'Such a child-like personality, just like my siblings. But she killed many. Or maybe.....she really just wanted to play. They were lied to and forced to battle. Kibutsuji Muzan is truly a cruel man. The truth is she's.......'

""You're/she's just another demon who lied to yourself/herself...."" 

------------------------------

Yoriichi and Michikatsu walked down to the basement seeing Tamayo and Nezuko hugging while Tamayo had watery eyes. 

"Did we miss something important?" asked Yoriichi, Michikatsu trailing behind him.

"Don't worry. It's nothing." said Tamayo letting go of Nezuko before continuing to speak, "We will leave this place. Kibutsuji now knows that we are here. If we don't quickly hide ourselves quickly we will be in danger. And also, Tanjiro-san, Yoriichi-san,  are you two willing to leave Nezuko-san and Michikatsu-san here with us? "

""Eh?"" 

"We can't guarantee their safety, but I think it will be safer for them here then taking them with you two to the battlefield." said Tamayo.

'What she's saying makes sense. She's right.'  thought Tanjiro looking down. 
'Michikatsu and Nezuko would be safer here then going on missions with us. Plus, we work with other demon slayers as well.'  thought Yoriichi staring into nothing. 

Then, something snapped Yoriichi out of his thoughts. Michikatsu was squeezing his hand and staring at him straight in his eyes. Yoriichi let out a small smile and turned back to Tamayo.

"Thanks for the offer, but we will walk down out paths together. Right Tanjiro?" said Yoriichi.

"Hai!"

"I understand. Then I wish you the best for your upcoming battles." said Tamayo.

When the Kamado siblings were about to leave, Yushiro said something.

"Tanjiro. Your sister is a great beauty."

This made Tanjiro smile. 
'Yep. Definitely a tsundere.'  thought a certain golden eyed demon.

Time breathing; First form: Time skip*

"South East, South East, South East! The next location is South East! South East! Caw!"

"We get it, we get it. Can you please be quite?" Tanjiro whined covering his ears.

"CAW-"

"-Please!"

"I beg you please! I beg you! Please marry me!!!" begged a familiar yellow haired male, hugging a female who looks very uncomfortable. 

"I don't know when I'll die! So please marry me I beg of you!" the loud male continued to plead.

"Huh?" Tanjiro is dumbfounded. 

"Cawwwww"

'Oh it's that guy. What was his name again?......Oh yeah Zenitsu.'  thought Yoriichi.

"Chirp! Chirp!" a sparrow flew over to Tanjiro.

"Oh. I see. I understand, I'll find a way." said Tanjiro, acting like he understood what the sparrow meant.