Chapter 42- The oiran with 'hime' in her name

"Is there something you need Mieko-chan?" asked Hana.

"Can you take me somewhere? I wanna buy something." said Michikatsu.

"Of course. Let's go now."

The two walked out of the brothel, greeting the females in the Ukimi house passing by before Hana asked, "So what do you wanna buy?"

Michikatsu smiled and replied, "Can you take me to a jewellery store? I have a lot of money that I wanna spend." holding up a heavy pouch filled with money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Someone's coming again. This Ogimoto house is a troublesome bunch." said a female voice.

"Gugh." Makio tried to make a sound but her mouth was covered.

"If you make any noise, I'll crush your vocal cords!" warned the female voice.

'Weird. This feels weird. Is she in a bad situation right now? I can't tell. That room where Makio is, feels disgustingly weird.' thought Inosuke. Inosuke rushed to open the bedroom door but inside was no one, just a broken, messed up bedroom with slashes all over the walls. 'There's wind, but the window isn't open...the ceiling! It's definitely the demon! It's afternoon right now so it must've fled upwards!'  thought Inosuke grabbing a ramen bowl. 

"Hey you! I know you're there!" he threw the ramen bowl at the ceiling. "You're not getting away!" Inosuke ran through the halls.

'Where's it going?! Where's it running to?! Is it moving from the ceiling to the walls? Alright I'll punch it and drag it out! Here.'  Inosuke pulled his arm back to punch the wall, when a drunk man appeared.

"Oh, there's a cute girl over here." said the drunk man before getting punched by Inosuke.

"Kyaahhh!"

"She hit him!"

The ladies near them screamed.

'Damn it! I messed up! It escaped downwards! There it is! It's there! No it's there! No there! Damn it it's hard to sense anything!'  Inosuke looked around him.

"I lost sight of it dammit! Everything got in the way!" Inosuke grit his teeth.

[Meanwhile with Zenitsu at the Kyougoku house]

'I somehow lost sight of myself. I'm supposed to be looking for Uzui-san's wife Hinatsuru, but I can't do much about being really good at playing the shamisen and koto. But like, what now? I've been listening in the whole time but there's nothing about Hinatsuru-san. I've heard about the madam dying two days ago or something. So everyone's feeling very gloomy. Nobody's talking.'  thought Zenitsu wandering the halls.

"Take that!"

"I'm hungry."

"My ribbon isn't here."

"Is the hair dresser here?"

"Hic....hic."

"Hurry up now!"

Zenitsu started listening to the conversations in the house.

"A girl is crying! That's a big problem!" mumbled Zenitsu going to the direction the girl was crying.

"Wha-! What happened?! This room is all messed up!" Zenitsu asked the crying girl. "Ah a f-fight?! Are you ok?" he asked the girl on the ground. "Sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to get mad at you! Sorry." Zenitsu started apologising after the girl started crying again. "If you're worrying about something..."