Chapter 33- Akaza

[If you choose the second option, you will disappear. One person cannot exist in two places. If you want to know the truth about everything through the past, you will have to abandon everything you have in the present]

Yoriichi's eyes widend.

[So...what will you choose?]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was it that he wanted? What was it that he needed? Did he want to know the past and everything that happened for a price? Or should he stay with his current family and forgot the history of his past life? Did he really want to know? No, he was thinking of this the wrong way. He should not be thinking about what he wants, but what he needs. 

[So, have you made your choice?...Kamado Yoriichi]

In reality (well not really)*

"Why do you wake up?! Why don't you just stay asleep?! You can just die a painless death seeing your family again! Isn't that what you want?!" Enmu yelled desperate. 

"That isn't what I want! None of my family remember who my two older brothers are! That dream is not my reality! It doesn't include my whole family so how can I be happy?!" Tanjiro shouted back.

"But it is your reality!" Tanjiro's eyes widened hearing Enmu's words.

"Those two aren't apart of your reality! Weren't you happy seeing your family? You were just in the denial. You were perfectly fine and happy without Yoriichi and Michikatsu. You even forgot about them at some point." Enmu's words repeated in Tanjiro's head.

"-ado boy! Kamado boy!" Tanjiro's eyes opened seeing Kyojuro standing over him.

'Oh right. We cut the neck of the demon and the train crashed.'  thought Tanjiro. The scene that just happened was a flashback of when Tanjiro was facing Enmu. 

"Wait, where's nii-chan and nii-san?! Where are they?! Are they still stuck in the train cabin?" Tanjiro got up but then winced from the pain he felt from his injury.

"Calm down Kamado boy, they'll be ok. They're a lot stronger than you think. You're bleeding from the abdomen. Focus on the sensitivity and spread your breath to every part of your body to stop the bleeding. If you master breathing properly, you'll be able to accomplish many things. It doesn't mean that you'll be able to do everything, but you'll be able to get a lot stronger." explained Kyojuro.

"Yes." Tanjiro looked amazed.

"Everyone is safe. There's some injured but nothing threatening so you don't have to push yourself any further." said Kyojuro.

Suddenly, Kyojuro noticed that something or someone was heading their way. It was a demon with pink hair with black lines covering his skin. 'Uppermoon three? Why is he here now?' wondered Kyojuro.

Uppermoon three suddenly appeared before Tanjiro, about to land a hit on him before his arm was cut right off. 

"Hands off  of my brother." it was Yoriichi.

'Nii-san... then where's nii-chan?'  thought Tanjiro. As if on cue, Tanjiro heard a grunt and saw Michikatsu covered in wounds buried underneath the train cabin. 

"I did it, I protected Yoriichi." Michikatsu said between huffs with his thumbs up.

'He must've used himself as a cover for Yori-niisan.'  Tanjiro frowned at the amount of injuries Michikatsu had that were slowly healing.

The pink haired demon jumped away, his arm healing right away as he licked his own blood.

"Nice blade." commented uppermoon three.

"I cannot understand why you are targeting an injured person." said Kyojuro.

"I thought he'd just get in the way between us." said the pink haired demon.

"You have something to talk about? It's our first time meeting but I already hate you." said Kyojuro.

"Is that so? I really hate weak humans too. When I look at weaklings, I just feel disgusted." the pink haired demon talked through a smile.

"Then you and I have different moral values in regards of things."

"I see, then I have a wonderful proposal. How about you become a demon too?" uppermoon three offered.

"I refuse."

'Damn he really rejected him without any hesitation.'  thought Michikatsu, trying to get out from under the train cabin.

"I how powerful you are just by looking at you. You're a hashira aren't you? Your battle spirit is quite polished. You're getting closer to supreme territory." said the pink haired demon.

"I am the flame hashira Rengoku Kyojuro." Kyojuro introduced himself.

"I am Akaza. Kyojuro, I'll tell you why you aren't crossing the line, it's because you're human. You'll grow old and weak. You'll die one day because you're human. Kyojuro if you become a demon, you can train for hundreds of years. You can become stronger and stronger as a demon." Akaza tried to convince the flame hashira.

'Out of all the demons I've encountered until now, this guy smells the closest to Kibutsuji. I have to back Rengoku-san up. Where's my sword?'  Tanjiro looked around trying to find his nichirin blade until Yoriichi stopped him.

"Growing old and dying is the beauty of life, it is what makes us human beings. They grow old, because they die. They are tremendous, lovable and precious. What they call 'strength' isn't a word that is used to regard the body. This boy is not weak. Do not insult him. I'll say it again, you and I have different moral values. No matter what kind of motivation I have, I will never become a demon (he really wrote a whole goddamn essay about being human)." Kyojuro planned to stay true to himself.

"Enough with this chitter chatter." said a voice behind Akaza.

'There's another demon?! Or is it a human? They don't smell like a demon at all! But they're with Akaza.'  thought Tanjiro.

"Hizu? What are you doing here? You're interrupting our conversation." said Akaza.

"That man Muzan told me to come here since he felt that Enmu died. I came here only to see you chatting freely with the enemy." answered the green haired demon.

"It's you again." said Yoriichi.

'What?! Nii-san knows him?'  thought a shocked Tanjiro.

"Ah Yoriichi-kun! So happy that you remember me. Where's Michikatsu? Oh there he is. Are you making him die because of you again?" Hizu glared, switching moods in a blink of an eye.

'What? I don't understand what he means.'  Tanjiro was beyond confused.

"Oh, you must be Kamado Tanjiro-kun. Nice yo meet you... I'm Michikatsu-kun's best friend and the partner of his brother." Hizu introduced himself.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tashio Secret~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Michikatsu is still stuck under the train cabin the whole time

- Michikatsu can heal very fast but Tanjiro thought he was healing slowly because he was covered in blood

- Yoriichi's decision made him half of what he was and is (you'll find out soon)

________________________________________________________________________________

That's the end of Chapter 33. 

Real quick question: Do you guys want a dead Kyojuro or an alive Kyojuro?

Try to sleep early, don't stay up late.
ILY guys for staying and being patient with me.

Manhwa recommendation: SSS-class suicide hunter ( a jealous guy who dies a lot)

Idiotic lazyass author-san/chan/kun/whatever out ✌

See you guys next chapter!