Chapter 53- Swordsmith village attack

Yoriichi walked back to the forest where no one was before speaking, "The aura of a talented swordsman that the chief felt, was you wasn't it?"

[I don't know what you mean]

A transparent older version of Yoriichi appeared, floating in the air besides Yoriichi.

"Don't lie."

[It's your own aura]

"I see. You seem to be getting better. You're talking doesn't sound distorted anymore.

[Yes. After the decision you made in the dream, I was able to recover even more. I'll disappear after everything's right though. Two people with the same soul cannot exist in the same place for long. I'll be going now]

O/Yoriichi disappeared.

'He will disappear forever soon. I hope no one else will. Sometimes everything is a little...........too much.'

------------------------------------------------------

During Tanjiro's training, the mechanical doll was broken and an old sword could be seen inside. Unsheathing the sword, Tanjiro sulked that it was rusty when a buff looking Haganezuka appeared walking towards him. 

"I heard everything. Leave it to me," Haganezuka grabbed the rusted sword but Tanjiro also grabbed it, not letting him take it.

"Leave what to you?!" asked Tanjiro. "Please let it go! Wait why are you even trying to take it?!"

"Leave it to me."

"No this is Kotetsu-kun's!"

"Leave it to me," Haganezuka was stubborn. 

"Please explain Haganezuka-san!"

"I said leave it to me!" Haganezuka swung the sword in a circular motion making Tanjiro's let go and fall onto the ground.

"Ah that's not what adults should do!" shouted Tanjiro.

"Hya! Hya! Hya! Hya!" Haganezuka started... laughing? (I have no idea wtf 'hya' is) when someone appeared and started ticking him on his sides.

"Boys, Haganezuka's weak spot is his sides. Go for these parts," said the person.

"Ah Kanamori-san! It's been a while," said Tanjiro holding Kotetsu.

"It's been a while Tanjiro-kun. Haganezuka-san will just fall limp if you tickle him, so I'll explain. Please forgive the man. He was training in the mountains," said Kanamori.

"Training?" questioned Tanjiro.

"Yeah. He wanted to make a strong sword so you wouldn't die. He won't be honest about it though (that's some tsundere behaviour)," explained Kanamori.

"For me..." Tanjiro was happy. 

"And you keep asking him to make swords for you, so I think he's quite happy. Every other slayer hates him and he's lost his clients."

"Oh really," Tanjiro was sweating. 

"And he's really bad with dealing with people. That's why he's not even married yet," Kotetsu added.

Then, Haganezuka got back up and declared that he would refine the rusted blade before walking away.

"Tanjiro-san, you should head back. Yoriichi-san has already talked with the chief and dinner is ready," said Kanamori.

Breath of the clock hand; First form: Time skip*

During night time, someone who was going back to their house after taking a bath came across a pot in the middle of the stairs.