Chapter 18- A demon who lied to herself

"Interesting. You guys too. Yahaba can we bring four head and the demon back with us?"

 "No. It's two heads. The checked haori demon slayer and the escapee's heads. The demon as well."

"What about that demon slayer with the singular earring?"

 "He said to keep him alive....for now...."

_________________________________________________

Michikatsu quickly grabbed Nezuko before jumping backwards towards Tamayo.

"Nezuko-san!" Tamayo rushed to Nezuko with a concerned tone.

Seeing that Nezuko's leg was healing too slowly since she hasn't eaten any humans, Tamayo took out a syringe and injected her. 

Yoriichi and Tanjiro stood holding their katanas straight thinking. They knew that even one wrong move could mean death for them, seeing how Nezuko's leg was cut off even though she was a demon. 'The speed of the arrow patterns! They don't disappear until they strike us.' thought Yoriichi. 'We can't slice them with our blades. The moment our blades touch the arrow it goes in the direction where the arrow is pointing at. What do we do?' thought Tanjiro flipping in air. Yoriichi was also in the air when he felt something against his arm. It was an arrow that was wrapped around his arm. 

"Everything is going the direction that I predicted. Watch me twist your arm off! I'm sure that man won't mind. He only said not to kill you for now!" said Yahaba.

Yoriichi gritted his teeth. 'I won't let that man get what he wants. if you break my arm then I won't be able to protect my family. And Tamayo-san and Yushiro-san as well. They helped as well so I won't let you kill you them either!'  thought Yoriichi. Yahaba's was surprised seeing Yoriichi twist his body the same direction as the arrow. Tanjiro who caught on what was happening, 'Things will go badly if we get caught by those arrows. We need to strike quickly and avoid the arrow patterns that changes!'

Yoriichi had also gotten up rushing at Yahaba together with Tanjiro. 'First we need to keep the distance between us and the arrows. Then twist wind it there. Twisting cyclone current!'  thought Tanjiro swinging the arrows along with his katana right at Yahaba. 

Second form modified; Horizontal water wheel

Tanjiro was able to land a hit towards Yahaba, cutting his neck. 

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! All I had to do was bring your head back and the great one would recognize my abilities! If I can perish this place along with you! If I can perish along with you!" shouted Yahaba activating his demon blood art creating arrows through Tanjiro's body. 

'Not good! This battle is not decided yet! I was struck by his attack!'  thought Tanjiro. But then, he felt himself being able to move again.

"Gah!"

Yoriichi had just stuck his katana through Yahaba's head glaring at him. 

"I won't allow that man to touch my family ever again. I won't just sit and watch my family die. He won't get what he wants. Killing my brother is definitely off limits. It's over. Yahaba." said Yoriichi watching Yahaba slowly disintegrate into ashes. 

With Michikatsu and Nezuko*

Michikatsu and Nezuko, looked more like they were playing dodge ball. Kicking and hitting the ball back towards Susamaru. Even though it looked like dodge ball, a normal human would immediately die touching one of the temari balls, that had such a force behind it. Watching Nezyko kick one the of temari balls back. Yushiro was in shock.