Chapter 38- Red light district arc start pt.2

"The place with lots of music and lights. The red light district!" answered Uzui.

Michikatsu's eyes widened. "Meet me at the red light district, I want to have a brotherly talk" - Yuta. 'I need to go there. I need to go to the red light district and see Yuta.' Michikatsu clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

Yoriichi furrowed his eyebrows at his twin's expression.

"Wait....I changed my mind I'm going too."

'He's hiding something.' thought Yoriichi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm a god! Got it! I'm a god you are trash!"

'What the f*ck.'  Michikatsu and Yoriichi stared dumbfounded at the sound hashira.

"First off get that in your head! If I tell you to become a dog, you become a dog. If I tell you to become a monkey, become a monkey! You will always humor me and do your best to flatter me! I'll say it one more time. I am a god!" Uzui instructed.

The others stared at the posing male dumbfounded. 'This guy's bad news.'  thought Zenitsu. Tanjiro put his hand up. 'Boi you better put that down I don't wanna hear sh!t.'  thought Michikatsu.

"What exactly do you rule over as a god? asked Tanjiro.

'Tanjiro no-.'  Yoriichi mentally sweat dropped.

"Nice question I have high hopes for you." sparkled Uzui.

'It's a dumb question I don't have high hopes.'  thought Zenitsu.

"I'm the god who rules over flamboyance. The god of festivities." answered Uzui.

'He's a moron. He rules over morons no doubt.'  Yoriichi, Michikatsu and Zenitsu all had the same thoughts.

"I am the god of the mountain. Nice to meet you god of festivities." everyone silently stared at Inosuke who said some cringy sh!t. 

"What are you talking about. You're just disgusting." said Uzui.

'No you're just like him and you're disgusted?!'  thought Zenitsu.

'If you're disgusted at him then what are you?'  thought Michikatsu.

'An idiot sandwich.'  Yoriichi finished Michikatsu's thoughts which had Michikatsu staring at him like he's insane. 

'Wait how did you do that- no how do I know that?!!'  Michikatsu mentally questioned.

'Apparently it's a twin thing to have telepathy.'  Yoriichi mentally replied.

'I don't think that's how it works but ok.'  Michikatsu gave Yoriichi and thumbs up which Yoriichi returned with a nod.

'What the heck is happening why are they giving thumbs up and nodding at each other??? There's something wrong with this family.'  Zenitsu was beyond confused. 

"The wisteria house is on the way of the flower district. We'll get prepared there. Follow me." said Uzui before disappearing and appearing in the distance.

"So this is the power of the festivities god!"

"No that guy's the hashira 'Uzui Tengen', Inosuke."

"After him! After him!"

'What the f*ck.'  thought Michikatsu staring at them.

"We better catch up." said Yoriichi.