Chapter 54- Swordsmith village attack (2)

[Do you sense that?] O/Yoriichi asked his reincarnation.

"Yeah. I have a bad feeling. Demons must've found their way to the swordsmith village. Hizu must've sent them," said Yoriichi.

[Why do you think it's him?]

"Because he wants his sword back," replied Yoriichi, staring at the sword in his hands.

[Why are you using his sword anyway? You could go find mine. It's inside the mechanical doll]

"No, it's fine. Tanjiro can have it. Besides, don't you think it'll be better if I kill Hizu with his own sword?"

------------------------------------------------

Bang!*

Genya fires his gun and shoots both Karaku and Sekido. 

'What's with that weapon? A gun? It smells like a nichirin blade,'  thought Tanjiro. 

"Oh dude, that was awesome. I've ever felt that one before," said Karaku (the one with the fans). 

Genya rushed towards the two demons (Sekido and Karaku, not Nezuko) and sliced their heads off with his sword.

"You can't beat them like that! If you slice them, they'll split up! They revive and get stronger! They let you cut them on purpose!" Tanjiro yelled.

'These demons don't care if their heads get cut off, so their weakness isn't their heads. They split into four... That's some fast regeneration. Is it even regeneration? Who regenerates that fast?! What...'  thought Tanjiro. Nezuko reached out towards Tanjiro who was being carried away, yelling desperately but the screams were muffled by her muzzle. 'So this one can fly. They all have different abilities,'  thought Tanjiro. 

"Nezuko don't worry about me! Go help Genya ou-" Tanjiro cut himself off, seeing Genya get stabbed.

"You are depressingly weak," a demon with a polearm lifted Genya who was stabbed in the air.

"Genya! Nezuko go help Genya now! Please! Go!" Tanjiro shouted to Nezuko.

"Do you really have time to worry about others?" the demon who was carrying him in the air said.

'Hinokami Kagura-'  before Tanjiro could use hinokami kagura, he was knocked out by the demon's scream (?)(Sonic waves? Idk) , but he was able to cut the demon's leg that was grabbing onto him. 

"This one's delightful," the demon that was grabbing onto Tanjiro commented.

'Get up now! Get up! Villagers in danger! I have to protect them.... Crap! My body's numb. A can't hear a thing,'  thought Tanjiro, landing on the ground when he felt someone grab his leg. It was the demon from before. It had caught him again. As the demon was going to attack again, Tanjiro made a terrified face.

[With Muichiro]

As the mist hashira ran around in the forest, he spotted Kotetsu trying to fight off a demon's summon with a sword. Muichiro was just going to continue on his way and not stop to help Kotetsu, but remembering Tanjiro's smile and what he said before, 'helping other people also ends up beneficial to you one day', Muichiro changed his mind. 

"You're getting in the way,  so can you get out of here?" said Muichiro, saving Kotetsu.

Cutting the fish summon's head off,  its' head just regenerated. 'If I cut its' neck, it just crumbles and regenerates. How about this then?' Muichiro thought, cutting a vase which worked, making the fish summon perish.