Chapter 16- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout

"Have you decided how to kill them yet?"

"Vindictively, of course!"

_____________________________________________________

"Ahahahaha! Just like Yahaba said, a structure appeared where it didn't have anything before!" said the female demon.

"Seems like they used a blood demon art capable pf hiding things. There are two demon slayers just like he said." said the male demon who had his eyes closed.

'Demons.'  thought Yoriichi and the others.

Michikatsu then poked his head out from behind Yoriichi, which the two demon's following Muzan's order saw.

"Oi Yahaba, isn't that the demon that he wanted us to capture?" asked the female demon pointing to Michikatsu.

"Yes it seems so. He matches the description master gave us. If not, we'll just kill him like the rest of them." answered the male demon now identified as 'Yahaba',.

"It'll be so much fun!" said the female demon.

"By the way Susamaru, I should say the way you handled this was way too immature or too simplistic. You got it dirty you know. You got clothes dirty with dust. Tch." said Yahaba.

"You're so annoying. It was thanks to my temari balls that we found this place right? And you're clothes aren't dirty, you're acting like Sakusa." said Susamaru.

Michikatsu : Mmmf mmmr mm! [don't break the fourth wall!]

"What wall?" 

Technical difficulties don't mind, back to the story*

"Anyways let's just get him." said Susamaru pointing to Michikatsu.

'So they're after him.' thought everyone except for Michikatsu, Susamaru and Yahaba. 'I won't let you get Michikatsu/nii-chan!'  thought Tanjiro and Yoriichi grabbing their katana handles. 

"Let's start the game shall we!" shouted Susamaru throwing her temari ball.

The temari ball bounced on the walls before heading straight for Tamayo however, before it could hit her, Yushiro ran in front of her shielding her, but in return getting his head cut off.

"Yushiro-san!" shouted Tanjiro horrified.

"Nezuko, carry the unconscious woman in there to a safe place. Michikatsu go with her and protect each other." Yoriichi instructed getting a nod from Michikatsu and Nezuko.

"You're not getting away! Master wants you captured to him alive so he's getting what he wants!" yelled Susamaru throwing her termari ball straight for Michikatsu.

"I'm sure he won't mind a few injuries though." said Susamaru.

Michikatsu turned around seeing a temari ball heading towards him making his eyes widen. Before the ball could hit him though, Yoriichi ran in front of him.

"Sun breathing; Seventh form(I think?): Sunflower thrust"

Yoriichi was able to cut throw the temari with his blade.

"Hurry go." said Yoriichi felling the impact of the throw vibrating through his katana.

'Hm? He was able to pierce the ball not bad. He's the guy with the one earring on the right that he told us about. The demon he wanted us to capture has the other earring. He's not so bad. But that's not all!'  thought Susamaru smirking.

Suddenly, Yoriichi felt his sword move up with a great force. 'How can this handball still move? Is it blood demon art?'  wondered Yoriichi.