Chapter 43- Battle of the flower district start

"You think you have the power to go against me?" glared Muzan.

"I do. That's the reason why you haven't done anything no matter how much I disrespected you." retorted Yuta.

"You-"

"Don't touch that bastard Yoriichi either. The one to kill him will be no one else but me." and like that, Yuta left.

[On the same night at the Tokito house]

"Oi, Tanjiro, you there?" asked Michikatsu still in his disguise.

"Nii-chan? What are you doing here? We're supposed to be collecting information at different houses." said Tanjiro.

"I need a favour."

"Sure, what is it?" asked Tanjiro.

"Can you teach me...water breathing?"

---------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm telling you there's a demon at my place! This is what it looks like I'm sure!" Inosuke moved his hands around.

Tanjiro and Inosuke who were both still dressed up as girls are now currently on top of a roof while waiting for the others to come and share information. 

"Well....yeah uh...well uhh.. just hold up a bit." said Tanjiro sweating.

"Like this! Can you tell if I do this?!" Inosuke moved his hands again to describe the demon.

"I think Uzui-san, Zenitsu, nii-chan(Michikatsu) and nii-san(Yoriichi) will come to the regular meet up soon (why are you meeting up on a roof out in the open?)." 

"It was like this!" Inosuke continued to pose.

"Yeah... yeah..."

"Zenitsu's not coming." Uzui suddenly spoke, appearing behind them.

'This guy's good. He didn't make a sound. The wind didn't even sway.' thought Inosuke. 

"What do you mean Zenitsu isn't coming?" questioned Tanjiro.

"I think I put you guys in terrible danger. The desire of saving my wives has made me commit a mental error. Zenitsu's where-abouts are currently unknown. He stopped contacting me last night." answered Uzui.

"What about my brothers-"

"Tanjiro! Something bad happened." Yoriichi approached them.

"What happened?" asked Yoriichi.

"Michikatsu isn't here with you?" Uzui narrowed his eyes.

"Michikatsu has... gone missing." Yoriichi announced the news of another missing member.

"...What...?" Tanjiro's eyes were wide open.

"It was the demon! The demon must've taken him!" exclaimed Inosuke.

"No, that can't be it. I don't think the demon has taken Michikatsu. Yesterday, he sent me a letter saying that he and Yoriichi was doing well while Zenitsu did not." said Uzui.

'Then why isn't he here now?'  Tanjiro mentally questioned.

"I agree. This morning when I couldn't find him, the people at the Ukimi house told me that a servant from the main family came to find Michikatsu this morning after he returned from going somewhere. However, they said that he left the brothel early in the morning with a green haired girl named 'Hana', but he was by himself when he returned." Yoriichi told them what he had heard.