Yoriichi + Michikatsu x reader(gender neutral) special [Requested]

This is a special chapter requested by: @shirokumotsugikuni

I know you wanted 'other stuff' (I still have no idea wtf that is cuz I didn't ask specifically) and if you wanted smut, lemon or lime, I'm sorry but I don't know how to fricking write them so this is a fluffy one shot. Hope you're ok with this.

[Y/N] = your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under the shade of a tree, was an unconscious male, sleeping with his head resting in [Y/N]'s lap. [Y/N] smiled staring at the calm expression that the slayer had. It was different, way more different than the cold, expressionless face that was usually displayed on his sleeping male's face. When the slayer saved, [Y/N] from a demon, he had a cold expression on his face too but now, it was a very relaxed one.

[Y/N] snapped out of their thoughts when they heard the sound of someone approaching the two. 

"Hey," said a golden eyed demon with his hands on his hips and irritated expression, "why do you always hog [Y/N] to yourself!" the golden eyed demon smacked his brother on the head.

"What the f*ck do you want now?" Yoriichi rubbed his head waking up.

"What do you mean 'what the f*ck do you want now'? Isn't it obvious? I want to spend time with [Y/N] too! You've been hogging them to yourself for the whole day now!" exclaimed Michikatsu.

"Then just be faster than me to ask [Y/N] to hang out. You were always fast at taking things you want but when it comes to [Y/N], you start to falter like a young girl with a crush." said Yoriichi.

"Hah? You say that but you're slow at communicating with everyone but [Y/N]! You barely show any emotion aside from with [Y/N]! You're just like a dog wagging its' tail at its' owner!" Michikatsu retorted.

"Guy calm down, we can all spend time together. Come, there's a spot right here." [Y/N] pat the spot next to them.

"Hmp!" Michikatsu pouted, sitting down next to his 'friend'. 

"So what did you want to do today? You said you wanted to hang out right?" [Y/N] asked Michikatsu.

Michikatsu took out a flyer from his pocket and handed it to [Y/n].

"The festival is today. I wanted to ask if you wanted to go with me." said Michikatsu blushing and scratching his cheek with his index finger while avoiding eye contact. 

"Ok! Let's go! It already started right? And stop scratching your cheek, you'll ruin your beautiful face!" [Y/N] grabbed Yoriichi's hand and Michikatsu's hand and dragged them towards the festival.

"Hah? He's coming too?!" Michikatsu whined wanting to enjoy the festival with just him and [Y/N].

"Of course I am." said Yoriichi plainly.

"It's a good time to spend sometime together, the three of us." [Y/N] flashed a closed eyed smile making the two twins blush. "Are you two ok? Are you sick?"

"No it's ok." said Michikatsu.

"Let's just go." said Yoriichi, grabbing [Y/N] and his brother's hand, leading the through the crowd of people. "Hold on tight or you'll get lost." 

"Look! They're putting lanterns in the water! Let's do it too!" [Y/N] dragged the two siblings to where they were selling lanterns.

"Ah, a group of friends enjoying the festival I see. I only have one lantern left. Here, take it." the old man selling lanterns gave them a small lantern.

"Let's all write something on it! I'll go first!" said [Y/N].

They all took turns writing something on each side of the lantern, before letting it float in water with the rest of the lanterns.

Yoriichi- I hope I'll be able to keep [Y/N] and my family safe

Michikatsu- I hope these moments could last forever

[Y/N]- [whatever you want]

{End}

______________________________________________________________________________

Once again, sorry shirokumotsugikuni but I don't know how to write smut, lemon or lime if that's what you wanted. I hope you are satisfied with this though.