Chapter 56- Swordsmith village arc end

"Thank you for accepting my request and letting Hana-chan stay here for the time being," Michikatsu thanked the black haired woman.

"It is no problem Michikatsu-san."

'So with Hana-san's blood, Nezuko and I could revert back into a human. Maybe I could convince Yuta and Hizu too, but it might be difficult to convince Hizu since he greatly dislikes his sister and her off springs,' thought Michikatsu.

"Michikatsu-san, would you like to revert back into a human now? I could find a different formula that's not painful though, however if you're in a rush then Hana-chan's blood is the fastest," said Tamayo.

"I think I can wait," smiled Michikatsu. "Thank you for the help," Michikatsu left.

"Caw! Caw! The swordsmith village is in trouble! Oyakata-sama has granted you access to the swordsmith village to go help out! Caw! Caw!" a crow appeared.

'I guess I should head there right now,' thought Michikatsu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing the swordsmiths being attacked, Mitsuri leaped into the air and came to help them.

"Sorry for being late! I'll make sure to beat them!" apologised Mitsuri. 

Landing in front of an injured man who was defending himself against a large fish-like demon summon, she told him to stay still since his injuries were serious. 

Seeing Mitsuri's blade, the man was intrigued by how strange it was. There were rumors that her blade was weird, but he was still quite shocked.

"Love breathing; First form: Shivers of first love! My heart will never shiver for those who heart people with sick jokes," said Mitsuri, the demon dying in an instant. 

[With Tanjiro]

Tanjiro woke up to O/Yoriichi chasing what seemed to be an invisible person or demon. 'What's he doing? Is that....'  realising what O/Yoriichi was chasing after seeing him swing his blade downwards, he quickly got up and grabbed his blade to help. 

Looking around, he spotted Genya who was alive, cutting the head off of a demon who was pinned to the tree. Tanjiro's happiness was cut short though. When Genya turned around, his sclera was black and his teeth were sharp, growling at Tanjiro as if he was a demon. Sensing a fifth demon Tanjiro looked around when someone grabbed him. 

"Don't push your luck, I will beat the uppermoon," growled Genya, grabbing Tanjiro's shoulders.

While the two were busy arguing, someone attacked them. It was Sekido who had recovered. Shouting at Genya to go into the forest, Tanjiro and Nezuko fought Sekido and Karaku, keeping them occupied. 

[With Genya]

Genya who ran into the forest, had encountered O/Yoriichi. 'Huh? It's the guy from last time. Where's the demon? What's he swinging at?'  wondered Genya. Hearing a squeak on the ground, Genya looked down and saw a small demon running away from O/Yoriichi. 'So freaking tiny,' thought Genya.

"Hey back off I'm going to be the one to beat it!" Genya shouted, running after O/Yoriichi who was chasing after Hatengu. 

"Suit yourself," replied O/Yoriichi. 

Letting Genya go after the small Hatengu, Yoriichi delt with the demon behind Genya that was charging at him. Tanjiro then appeared soon after with a demon too.

"Keep going! We'll protect you!" shouted Tanjiro. 

Tanjiro was about to get hit by an attack when Genya blocked it with his own body.

"I can't cut off the head off so I'll give you and that guy the honors to kill the demon just this once," said Genya. 

"Then I'll have to thank you," Yoriichi charged at Hatengu without a second to waste. 

When Yoriichi was in the middle of cutting Hatengu's head off, Hatengu tried to summon another demon that manipulated tree branches, wrapping around O/Yoriichi but it was too late. Hatengu's head went flying off. There were no demons that could actually go against O/Yoriichi. The only one who could was Kibutsuji Muzan himself but Hatengu could not compare. 

"Yes! We did it! Huh? Yorichi.....nii-san?" Tanjiro watched as the body of Yoriichi fall limp in the tree branches, surrounding his unconscious body like a throne. 

The limit for O/Yoriichi taking over Yoriichi's body has passed and Yoriichi was still unconscious for some reason so his body had just gone limp.

"Nezuko, go carry Yoriichi-niisan somewhere and guard him. Genya and I will go help the others," said Tanjiro.

"Mmm!" 

[With Muichiro]

Muichiro was able to escape death by drowning after Kotetsu had freed him though it doesn't mean he could really defeat Gyokko or at least, not before. After feeling his body temperature go up and feeling a boost, Muichiro had not realised that a mark had appeared on his face, helping him defeat Gyokko. It felt like he was having a fever. 

During the fight, Muichiro was able to recover the memories of his past and everything that had happened to his family. 

[with Mitsuri]

Mitsuri was able to defeat all the remaining summons romancing in the village and the forest. After she helped the swordsmiths, she quickly went to find the other demon slayers and found Tanjiro's group.

The sun was starting to rise so everyone was safe now.

[Outside the village]

Outside the village, a person wearing a mask similar to the ones that the villagers wore could be seen. 

"Ah, it seems that Gyokko and Hatengu has failed to retrieve my sword," the person took their mask off, revealing that the person is Hizu.

Footsteps approaching the green haired demon could be heard before if stopped in front of him.

"Hizu," Michikatsu greeted the green haired demon.

"Michikatsu-kun," smiled Hizu. "are you really not going to go with me?"

"My family and friends are waiting for me," Michikatsu replied.

"Have you already replaced Yuta-kun and I that fast?"

"It's not fast considering how it's been about over 400 years."

"Over 400 years but we can't go back to how we were back then however you and Yoriichi can?" Hizu seemed irritated. 

"If you had just continued to live as a human, maybe we can go back to how things were, but you convinced Yuta to become a demon and made him hungry for revenge. But, do you really want to go back to how we were back then?" Michikatsu asked.

"I do. Of course I do," smiled Hizu.

"Then..." Michikatsu walked up to Hizu and placed a bottle in his hand, "let's become humans together then."

Hizu's smile immediately faded. He knew what was in the bottle. It was the blood of his sister's off spring. The blood that he despised the most.

To be continued...

____________________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone. 

I know the storyline was rushed but honestly, I'm loosing more and more motivation to continue this fanfic but I don't wan tot disappoint you guys so I'm going to continue this but the storyline may be rushed. 

I hope you have a wonderful day/evening/night
Stay safe, have fun and enjoy life
Thank you for reading this fanfic

Idiotic lazyass author-san/chan/kun/whatever out ✌ peace

See you all next chapter