Chapter 21- Book mark

Before you start,

I will publish another chapter today from the voting thing. Only like, 1 person voted so yeah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who are you?"

 "Hi! Usually if someone asked who I am, I would just reply with 'stranger danger' but since I went through your stuff, I should do something as an apology so I'll tell you my name! I'm Kamado Michikatsu, nice to meet cha'. Are you the author of 'Chasing after her'?"

"You...... read my story?"

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Michikatsu stared into the eyes of the demon in front of him and replied, "Yeah I did. It was amazing!" with a closed eyed smile.

The demon in front of him just stared at him in shock. "Y-you liked it?"

"Yeah! I can tell that you had put a lot of effort in your work. It was really detailed."

"So you would support my writing if I had published them?" asked the demon.

"I would..... that was if you had published them before you became a demon."

Silence

No one said a word. The drum demon just stared at Michikatsu in shock while the other was just smiling back at him.

"You.....know I'm a demon?" asked Michikatsu.

"I know there's another demon when I see one."

"...Another demon?"

"Do I really look that human to you?" asked Michikatsu his sclera turning red for a spilt second.

"You too?" 

"Yes. I am too a demon."

"But you look so human." said the drum demon in disbelief. "Was it that guy too? Did he suddenly appear and tell you something? Did he suddenly disappear when you've become a demon as well?" asked the drum demon.

"Hm? Are you talking about Muzan?" 

"Y-you dare say his name?! W-wait...the curse....it's not affecting you. How?!" said the drum demon.

"I had the curse removed by someone. But anyways, I've told you my name so what's yours?" asked Michikatsu.

"I'm Kyogai."

"Nice to meet you Kyogai." said Michikatsu with a smile. "So, why did you become a demon?" 

Kyogai suddenly had a flashback. Memories filled his brain seeing a man yell at him and throw his papers. He was snapped out of his thoughts when Michikatsu's muzzle which was dangling  around his neck hit against the elbow of the golden eyed demon.

"I-I don't remember. It's been quite a long time. Not many could remember who or what they were after they turn into a demon." replied Kyogai.

"Hm. Does that mean I'm a special case along with my sister? Or maybe it was because we haven't been turned into a demon long enough to forget. Although my Nezuko and I did go wild when we first turned." mumbled Michikatsu but Kyogai heard.

"Either way, you are a special case."

"Huh?" said Michikatsu confused.

"Even though the smell of human blood fills this house, you're not even reacting one bit while other demons in this house are going insane. There's even a human with marechi blood here. You must be a high rank demon if you're able to control yourself. But you don't have a kanji in your eyes so you're not an uppermoon. Tell me, what's your rank?" said Kyogai.