Chapter 37- Red light district arc start

Michikatsu's smile slowly flatered, "If only we have a little more time, maybe then I'd be able to act like a child. It's been too long. If only I didn't remember so soon."

"What was that?" asked Yoriichi.

"No...it's nothing." Michikatsu flashed Yoriichi a closed eyed smile. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Yoriichi and Michikatsu arrived back at the butterfly estate, they heard Tanjiro's screams as well as another person's.

"What the hell were you thinking looking that sword you bastard! You deserve death you deserve death!" 

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm truly sorry ahhh!!!" Tanjiro cried climbing a tree.

'What the f*ck am I witnessing.'  Michikatsu deadpanned. 

"I'll go talk to them." said Yoriichi.

"No don't," Michikatsu put a hand on Yoriichi's shoulder, "Tanjiro can deal with it himself."

"Yoriichi-niissan! Michikatsu-niichan help me please!" shouted Tanjiro.

"Oh hell nah I'm not dealing with that. I didn't see sh!t." Michikatsu proceeded to walk away.

Time breathing; first form: time skip* (shut up CTHEMIST or I'll evil laugh again like last chapter)

Four months had passed, the four slayers killed demons during their training breaks in the day, while Michikatsu wondered around every night, alone.

"Let us go! I....this girl...." a girl shouted as the sound hashira carried her like  a sack of potatoes over his shoulder.

"My god just shut up." said  Uzui annoyed, carrying two girls from the butterfly estate.

"Let them go!!!"

"Please stop it!!"

"..."

"K-Kanao!" Aoi reached her hand out towards her friend, still on Uzui's shoulder but Kanao was overwhelmed, unable to make a choice herself.

"Kanao! Kanao-sama!" Aoi who was now further away, continued to call out for help.

Kanao ran towards them and grabbed onto Aoi and the little girl that Uzui was holding, stopping said hashira in his tracks.

"Kanao." cried Aoi.

"Kanao-sama."

"Don't just pull on me as you like. You have your orders." said Uzui.

"..." Kanao stayed silent.

"JUST SAY SOMETHING YOU BORING PERSON!" shouted Uzui annoyed.

"ch-charge!" the girls working at the butterfly estate charged at Uzui, attempting to make him drop their friends.

"Hey cut the crap out dammit!"

"What are you doing to the girls! Get your hands off them." shouted Tanjiro who approached them with Yoriichi and Michikatsu.

"It's a kidnapping! Save them!" shouted a little girl.

"You dumb little brat!"

Tanjiro ran at Uzui and tried to headbutt the hashira but Uzui was too fast and dodged it.

"Are you ok?" asked Michikatsu helping a girl up.

"Thank you."

"You fool. I am the former shinobi Uzui Tengen-sama. The man who is known as the most flamboyant around these areas. Did you think a brat like you could headbutt me?" glared Uzui.