Chapter 17- Attack at Tamayo and Yushiro's hideout part 2

'Now that we both know where the arrows are. It's about time the real battles begins.'

_____________________________________

Nezuko jumped in front of Yahaba attempting to kick him, while Michikatsu wanted to use a different move. Dodging Nezuko's kick, Yahaba wasn't able to move fast enough to dodge Michikatsu's attack getting smacked a few metres away getting his back slammed against the remaining part of the wooden fence.

"Mmm mmmf!" [how'd ya' like getting b!ch slapped baka?!] exclaimed Michikatsu proud.

Yahaba grit his teeth, veins appearing on his forehead and neck out of frustration. 'What the heck was that move? I barely saw anything! Could that be an ultimate powerful attack that could surpass all the other demons?! How can that mere eyesore do that!'  thought Yahaba.

Yoriichi's brother senses turned on snapping his head over to Yahaba.

"You said something about my brother didn't you?" questioned Yoriichi, shadows covering his eyes

Yahaba felt chills run down his spine gulping. 'What the heck is with this dude's institution(brotherly senses) anyways?! Damn this family is strange.'  gulped Yahaba.

"Can I please get some help here please nii-san?!"

With Tanjiro*

Susamaru had been continuously throwing her temari balls with her six arms at Tanjiro.

"Breath of water; Third form: Dance of the fast moving current!"

Looking over to Yoriichi who was glaring daggers at Yahaba, Tanjiro shouted, "Can I please get some help here nii-san?!".

Yoriichi stopped glaring at Yahaba and ran next to Tanjiro, which made the arrow demon let out a breath of relief. 'Finally I thought I was gonna die.'  thought Yahaba.

"Tamayo-san, these demons are close to Kibutsuji Muzan correct?" asked Yoriichi.

"I'm afraid so." replied Tamayo.

"Then we will take their blood from them." said Yoriichi and Tanjiro at the same time.

"Watch out! You can't be careless for even a bit. If they are really apart of the kizuki 12, then you we can be sure that they're stronger than the demons you've faced before!" yelled Yushiro. 

"We got it! We'll keep watch and won't loose focus..... Stronger than the ones we've faced before......" said Tanjiro.

"We know not to let our guard down. We'll be alright." said Yoriichi. 

"Tamayo-sama! Let's make them demon bait while we run away!" said Yushiro while Tamayo stared at him with an unhappy and shocked face.

"I'm just kidding!" said Yushiro feeling Michikatsu glare holes through his head.