Chapter 48- Upper moons meeting

WARNING: Another quick reminder that this is most likely going into the manga (I have no idea where the anime is cause I can't find a good website) so if you don't want to get spoiled and have not read the manga, please go do that first unless if you don't mind.

Any complains I get, it's not my fault for you ignoring this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh no," Tanjiro suddenly spoke.

"What's wrong? Did you forget something?" Yoriichi asked.

"Hagenazuka-san isn't going to be too happy about me breaking the blade again..." Tanjiro started sweating.

"RIP your fucking life aye."

"Michikatsu!" Yoriichi scolded his twin brother.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[In the infinity fortress] 

'The infinity fortress. If I've been summoned here then that means...' thought a basketball looking- I mean Akaza. 

"Hyo! Well well, Akaza-sama! How have you been these past 90 years?" asked a demon coming out of a vase with flower patterns. "The chance of you dying made my heart leap in happiness- cough cough* I mean made me cringe in pain." [Upper moon five: Gyokko]

"This is quite scary. Gyokko has forgotten how to count during our long absence. We haven't been called here in 113 years. An indivisible unlucky number. How terrifying! Terrifying indeed," the demon seemed to have multiple personalities. [Upper moon four: Hantengu] 

"Biwa woman, has Muzan-samam arrived yet?" Akaza asked a demon with black hair covering her eye playing the biwa. 

"He has not arrived yet."

"Then where's upper moon one? There's no way he'd get killed," asked Akaza.

"How mean, you're not going to ask about me as well?" Hizu appeared in a flash of green lightning.

"A demon like you who lost half of their demon blood will just die out there somewhere one day," said Akaza.

"Akaza-dono! You're not going to show any concern for me either? Unlike him, don't you think I'm perfectly capable of staying alive? I was super worried about you guys," a blond demon wrapped his arm around Akaza. "You're my precious buddies. I don't want anyone here to disappear right now." [Upper moon two: Douma]

"Hyo! Douma-dono!" said Gyokko.

"Long time no see Gyokko," Douma smiled Gyokko. "Is that a new pot? It's pretty. The pot you have me is in my room. I planted a girl's severed head in it for decoration. 

"You can't grow severed heads... but I like the idea," commented Gyokko.

"I know. You should come a visit next time!"

"Move it." Akaza spoke sounding irritated.

"Hm?"

"Move your arm," in a second, Akaza punched the demon with his arms around him. 

"Eeeep!" squeaked Hantengu.

"Woooaaah. Nice punch there! Did you get a little stronger since the last time we've met Akaza-dono?" Douma questioned the pink haired demon, only getting a glare from him.

"Muzan-sama has arrived," said Biwa woman.

On top of them standing upside down was where their leader was.

"Gyuutarou is dead. The upper moons have decreased," said Muzan.

"Oh, is that so?" said Douma. "Well I'm very sorry about that! I was the one who introduced Gyuutarou here in the first place... How can I apologise to you? Will you gouge my eyes out or will you.." Douma seemed to be going through a masochist phase (Enmu flashbacks).