Secret Santa [special]

"Alright, are you guys ready??" asked Tanjiro.

"Ready for what? We're just doing secret santa, we don't need to get ready to hand  ungrateful sh*ts their presents." said Yuta.

"No swearing in front of the kids." Yoriichi bonked Yuta on the head.

"Firstly, don't act like we're close and secondly, I don't even know them!" Yuta pointed to Shigeru, Rokuta, Hanako and Takeru.

"Hey old man that's rude." said Takeru.

"Pft- old man." Michikatsu covered his mouth.

"You m*therf*cker!!" Yuta tried to charge at the kids while Yoriichi tried to hold him back, Michikatsu was on the ground laughing and Tanjiro and Nezuko were covering the kids' ears.

"I don't f*ck mothers and if I did then It would be your mom." retorted Takeru.

"Oh demons who taught you that." said Tanjiro concerned.

"I think you should keep him away Michikatsu and that Hizu guy onii-chan(ayo back off, dirty minded)." sweat dropped Nezuko.

"So are we gonna do this or..?" asked Hanako.

"I want to play now!" said Shigeru.

"Ok then, everyone sit down." Yoriichi was able to force everyone in their chairs.

"I wanna go first!" exclaimed Shigeru.

"Ok go ahead." said Tanjiro.

"I got Hanako! Here you go." Shigeru handed Hanako a bag.

"Oh, it's the book that I wanted. Thank you Shigeru. Onee-chan, I got you something." Hanako gave Nezuko a handkerchief with a chibi Nezuko in the corner of it.

"Arigato Hanako-chan. I got Yoriichi nii-chan." said Nezuko.

Yoriichi opened his gift and got a red, hand made sweater. 

"Thanks. Here you go 'Katsu." Yoriichi handed Michikatsu his gift.

"Damn why do you always get 'Katsu-nii and not me." Yuta mumbled to himself.

"Because you're annoying." said Takeru.

"Shut your b*tch as* right now." Yuta glared at Takeru, making the younger male turn the other way.

"Oh, it's the portable knife I wanted. Thanks you!" Michikatsu hugged Yoriichi.

"You can test it out on Yuta if you want." suggested Yoriichi.

"F*ck no. But if you really wanted to try then go find Hizu. He's an annoying sh*t." said Yuta.

"Ok. My turn. I got this for you Takeru. I worked so hard to get it." Michikatsu handed Takeru his wrapped gift.

".....What is this?" Takeru stared at his gift.

"Pft- are you blind?" asked Yuta.

"It's a log." answered Michikatsu. 

"You just got this in our backyard didn't you? Why did you even give me this?" questioned Takeru.

"Because you said you wanted to chop wood with Tanjiro later." replied Michikatsu.

"....You're lucky I owe you for teaching 'deez nutz'." said Takeru.

"Wait what-" Tanjiro was beyond confused.

"You don't need to know." Yoriichi face palmed getting flashbacks.

"Anyways I got you. Here you go." Takeru threw his gift at Yuta.

"What the f*ck is this it's just a piece of paper." said Yuta confused.

"Read what's on it." said Takeru.

"Ok then. Ahem 'ligma ballz b*tch'....SONOVAB*TCH I'LL F*CKING KILL YOU AND FEED YOU TO THAT GREEN HAIRED BASTARD!!!"

{End}

________________________________________________________________________________

Quick Tashio secret: Michikatsu has no idea who the kids are except for Takeru (I mean who can blame him? They died in like 5 mins. But like damn, I actually remember all their names. I'm a background character/extra dictionary I'm good at remembering them.)

See you guys next chapter!