Chapter 27- Nani da faquk

What will happen? Would Nezuko and Michikatsu go berserk from the scent of blood right outside their box? It's not even normal blood, Sanemi the wind hashira has marechi blood. Not many demons could refrain themselves from going crazy by the scent of marechi blood. It was delicious and a delicacy to them after all. Would the two demon siblings be able to prove that they can be trusted? Or will they be beheaded right there right now?

Find out in the next episode of dragon ball z-

"Shinagawa they won't come out in the sun."

________________________________________________________

"The demons won't come out unless you're in the shade." commented Iguru.

"Oyakata-sama, forgive me for my rudeness. " apologised Sanemi before jumping on the engawa into the shade.

Sanemi held his sword right on top of Nezuko's and Michikatsu's boxes.

"Nooo! Stop! Nezuko! Michikatsu-niichan!" screamed Tanjiro attempting to get up, but was held down by the snake pillar. 

"Tanjiro." Yoriichi emotionless voice was heard.

"Yoriichi-niisan....but..."

"Calm down. Believe in them Tanjiro. I bet 'katsu's pretty upset right now that his own little brother doesn't believe in him." 

"But he's about to hurt Nezuko and Michikatsu-niichan." said Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro, listen to me. I know you're worried but calm down." reasoned Yoriichi.

"But-Shut the f*ck up I can't sleep peacefully." a voice interrupted.

"Michikatsu-niichan!" exclaimed Tanjiro.

"Huh? You ok down there? yawn* Now who the f*ck stabbed me? It hurt as hell. At least it won't leave a scar." said the golden eyed demon, his wound fully healing up.

"Mmm mm!" Nezuko poked her head out of her box.

"Shut the hell up demons." Sanemi stuck his arm out in front of them.

Nezuko started sweating a lot trying to hold herself back. It was quite hard since Sanemi did possess marechi blood. Michikatsu on the other hand, looked very uninterested.

"Nezuko!" shouted out Tanjiro.

Nezuko huffed and turned her head the other way which shocked the pillars present.

"Tch, there's still another one, just watch." said Sanemi.

"Are you talking 'bout me? Man who the f*ck would be interested in your marechi blood? So rude for thinking I'm just like a wild animal who only knows how to run wild to feed themselves." said Michikatsu slapping Sanemi's arm away which made the hashira once again shocked. "Also, Yoriichi, I bit through the muzzle again. I can't even go a few days without breaking it now."

"He even rejected Sanemi's blood even though he knew it was marechi blood."

Oyakata had a gentle smile shown on his face looking at Michikatsu.

"As you can see, Nezuko had turned the other way from Sanemi's blood and Michikatsu even slapped his arm away not interested one bit, even though he knew it was marechi blood. I'm sure that this is enough proof to show that these two would not attack humans. Tanjiro, Yoriichi, despite this, I know that there will still be people who cannot accept the differences and accept Nezuko and Michikatsu. You just have to prove that from this point on, you and your siblings can be useful enough to might along the other demon slayers.....Defeat the kizuki 12, if you do that, then everyone will acknowledge you. The gravity of words can be changed that way." said Oyakata.

"I, my siblings and I will definitely kill Kibutsuji Muzan!" exclaimed Tanjiro.

"You cannot defeat his as you are now. Stick with defeating the kizuki 12 for now." suggested Oyakata.

"Yes sir." replied Tanjiro flustered.

"The hashiras have talents that naturally surpasses you two. They climbed their way to the top, training to the point they cough blood. They've survived being on the verge of death. They may even defeat the kizuki 12. That is why the hashira are to be repsected and treated well. Tanjiro, Yoriichi, you should be careful on how you speak to them." said Oyakata.

"Yes sir."

"Also Sanemi, Obanai, try to not bully the younger ones so much." said Oyakata.

"As you command." the two hashira replied.

'This is getting a little uncomfortable being held down by that giant.'  thought Yoriichi talking about Gyomei who was still holding him down. 

"Oi. Yoriichi." Michikatsu hoped down the engawa and walked towards Yoriichi. "You look a little uncomfortable." Michikatsu stopped in front of Yoriichi, "Hey giant could you please let my brother go?"

.......Silence

"What? Why are you call staring at me like that? Say something.....man this silence is killing me. Anyways, so are you gonna let go of my brother yet?" Michikatsu said casually in the sun.

"Nani da faquk?!"

"Are you seeing yourself right now?!"

"What do you mean why are we looking at you like that?!"

"You're walking in the goddamn sun like a f*cking human for godsake!" 

"Wait are you actually a human?! Is that why you literally look like a human?"

"Wait did I stab a human? Sh*t sorry."

"Hol' the f*ck up, there's something sus 'bout this."

"Nii-chan did you turn back into a human? How is this possible?! Does that mean Nezuko has a chance to? Is there a chance we can save the both of you now?"

The hashira and Tanjiro started surrounding Michikatsu and bombarding him with questions.

"Alright shut the f*ck up you damn f*ckers. I can't hear things properly if you're all gonna go at me." Michikatsu scartched the back of his neck.

"Michikatsu, could you please explain to us about how you're able to walk in the sun?" asked Oyakata gently unlike the others.

.

.

.

.

"How the f*ck am I suppose to know?" answered Michikatsu.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tashio Secret~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-The spirit that has been following Michikatsu who wears a purple nagagi was right next to Michikatsu while everything happened

-One time, Yoriichi offered Michikatsu his blood when he just turned into a demon scared that something would happen to Michikatsu, Michikatsu immediately spat Yoriichi's blood out his mouth because it tasted disgusting (Michikatsu thinks blood tastes disgusting even though he's a demon, that's why he thought that the smell of marechi blood is unpleasant)

-The spirit following Michikatsu around knows why he can walk in the sun

________________________________________________________________________________

That the end of [chapter 27- Nani da faquk].

I hope you have a spectacular day/evening/night.
Try to sleep early, don't stay up late.

I hope any genshin players here luck on getting Yoimiya if you want her. 
P.S: I only pulled on her banner for Sayu, don't hate me for this.

Anime recommendation: Vinland saga (Warning: there's a lot of blood)

Idiotic author-san/chan/kun/whatever out ✌