CHAPTER SEVEN - HE WOKE UP, BUT WITH A KATANA?

New version.

-----------------------

The spirit of the older Yoriichi had taught Yoriichi the forms of sun breathing for the whole day. Yoriichi was first surprised when he was actually able to use the first breath, or also known as 'sun breathing'. Another thing he had realized was, the Hinokami Kagura(dance of the fire god) that his father performed, was actually the last form of sun breathing. 

"Your teachings are very effective. I was able to learn so much a day," Yoriichi wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"You were destined to learn this breathing after all. However, you should be careful when using sun breathing. I know that would be hard considering how it's technically the only breathing you can use apart from flame breathing, however using sun breathing in front of certain demons can cause you trouble."

"I'll make sure to take your advice and be careful Tsugi-san," replied Yoriichi.

Just when Yoriichi was about to leave, Tsugi(short for 'Tsugikuni') said, "also, do not forget to never use the 13th form of sun breathing ever. That is unless if you are going against that man."

"I know Tsugi-san," replied Yoriichi, turning around.

"Good. The 13th form was solely created to defeat Kibutsuji."

Yoriichi proceeded to walk away when he heard Tsugi's warning, "I wish you luck on your journey child. Beware of Kibutsuji Muzan and the Kizuki 12, especially the one with six eyes as well as a demon with green hair. Oh, I almost forgot, take care of Michikatsu for me."

Hearing the last part, 'take care of Michikatsu for me',  Yoriichi froze with widened eyes. 'Does Tsugi-san know Michikatsu? But how? They've never met before have they? I've only met Tsugi-san today, so how does Tsugi-san know about Michikatsu?'  wondered Yoriichi while walking back to where the boulders were, wanting to check on Tanjiro.

"How are you doing Tanjiro?" asked Yoriichi.

"Oh, I've been doing fine," answered Tanjiro panting.

It still looked like Tanjiro was still talking and interacting with the air like it was a person. 'Maybe he's talking to a spirit like Tsugi-san,'  thought Yoriichi.

"Oh, nii-san, I forgot to introduce you to these two. This is Sabito-san and Makomo-san," said Tanjiro, pointing to air.

'Seems like he is talking to ghosts. It seems like he didn't even notice they had already passed on though. Maybe it might be better not to tell him,'  thought Yoriichi.

"Hello Sabito-san and Makomo-san," said Yoriichi, looking at where Tanjiro was pointing to, assuming the two spirits Tanjiro introduced were standing there. He then turned to Tanjiro, "Tanjiro, it's getting late, you should head back to the cabin. I'll be back in a sec."

"Ok nii-san," replied Tanjiro before saying bye to the two ghosts and heading back to the cabin.

Yoriichi turned to where the boulder was before saying, "I know you two have already passed on, it seems like Tanjiro hasn't noticed yet though. I don't know why you were talking with Tanjiro, but it doesn't seem like you have bad intentions."

Then suddenly, he saw a person with orange hair wearing a mask appear on top of the boulder in front of him, as well as a little girl standing behind him. 

"I have no intention to harm your brother. I am just training him to be able to cut that boulder in half. I don't want another accident in the final selection. Too many have passed on," the male spoke.

"I see, thank you for helping Tanjiro. You must've been the past students of Urokodaki-san. I pay my respects to you," said Yoriichi before walking back to the cabin.

"See you next time Yoriichi-kun!" waved the little girl.

"See you next time I guess, Sabito-san, Makomo-san." 

TIME BREATHING: FIRST FORM - TIME SKIP

It's now night time and everyone was sleeping except for one person, Michikatsu. He was the only one awake, but he won't be the only alive person awake soon.

Yoriichi had woken up due to the noises he heard. 'What's going on? What's with all the    noises?' thought Yoriichi. 

Yoriichi got up, making sure to not make any noise to not wake anyone up and saw Michikatsu standing right at the door, his back facing towards Yoriichi, not even noticing him. This made Yoriichi's eyes widen. 

You see, two years ago after they got to the cabin, Michikatsu and Nezuko had both fallen into a deep slumber, not waking up once. So Yoriichi seeing his little brother finally awake made him really happy.

'He's awake, he's really awake,'  Yoriichi thought with happiness. Yoriichi was about to call out to his twin brother, when he saw a metal sword.

The sword's handle was dark green that seemed easier to tell with the light of the moon with a bit of purple. The guard was a purple and gold colour and the blade was a light purple that was almost silver. It looked very well sharpened. 'What's he doing with that katana? I've never seen it before. I don't think Urokodaki-san owns a katana like that. Where did Michikatsu get it?'  wondered Yoriichi.

Michikatsu then left the cabin, going somewhere with Yoriichi following closely behind him without getting caught. 'He isn't planning to do something dangerous with that is he?'  thought Yoriichi.

The two soon arrived at the cliff next to the waterfall, the same place that Yoriichi met the man with the last name starting with 'Tsugi'. 'Here? He stopped moving so it means he has arrived at where he wanted to go. This is the waterfall cliff where I met Tsugi-san,'  thought Yoriichi. 

Michikatsu then suddenly reached his left hand towards the moon, his right hand which held his katana dangled by his side. 'What's he doing? He's just... reaching his hand towards the          moon?'  thought Yoriichi, confused. 

Michikatsu then took off his muzzle while mumbling something that Yoriichi could not hear.

'What's he saying?'  thought Yoriichi. Michikatsu suddenly turned around and held his katana with both hands before lifting the katana up and slicing the air. 

A random vision flashed through Yoriichi's mind. It was an older version of Michikatsu slashing the same katana vertically down. It was the exact same movement, the exact same swing.

'What was that? What did I just see? It was an older version of Michikatsu, except he looked like he was a human,'  thought Yoriichi with his eyes wide open. Shaking his head, Yoriichi just walked back to the cabin. 'It's probably nothing. The vision I saw must be an imagination. Michikatsu is probably just interested in swordsmanship. I should probably get some sleep.'  thought Yoriichi.

Michikatsu suddenly stopped swinging his sword and stared in the direction that Yoriichi had left in. It was hard not to know that his brother was following him when he had someone else with him.

"It would've been better if he never found out," a transparent male that looked like the older version of himself spoke, appearing from behind him.

"It's better not to shock him completely later Tsugikuni," Michikatsu went back to swinging his sword.

"Ah, should I call you Kamado now then?"

"It doesn't matter." 

TO BE CONTINUED...