Thanksgiving special [Requested](I know I'm late)

Ok so this was a special chapter requested by: CTHEMIST
They asked for this last week but I was a little tired so I quickly did it today.
Yes, it's one week late but I hope you're fine with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where the chicken I asked you to get?" asked Shinobu.

"Here." said Muichiro.

"Tokito-san that's a duck that." said Tanjiro.

"I got it!" said Kyojuro.

"That's a chicken." deadpanned Yoriichi.

"It's the same thing." said Michikatsu.

"How is a chicken and turkey the same thing?!!!" shouted Zenitsu.

"I don't care if it's a whatever you call it they both have wings!" said Inosuke.

"Exactly." said Michikatsu.

"Ptf-" Mitsuri tried to hold her breath.

"Mm mm!" said Nezuko trying to carry chairs for everyone.

"Oh Nezuko-chan let me help you!" said Mitsuri picking up some chairs before they were snatched out of her hands.

"I'll carry it for you." said Iguro blushing.

"Oh alright then! I'll go get some sakura mochi!" said Mitsuri walking away.

An arm wrapped around Iguro's neck.

"So you like her huh?" smirked Uzui.

"Shut up."

"Just tell her you like her. What's the problem?" asked Giyuu.

"Shut up someone without friends like you would never understand." Iguro huffed and walked away.

"I..I do have friends." Giyuu crouched down in a corner with a dark aura.

"Of course you do! I'm your friend!" said Kyojuro which immediately lifted Giyuu's mood.

"Kanao-chan, can you get me the seasoning I left over there?" asked Kanae.

"Ok." Kanao nodded.

"Nezuko-chaaann! Do you need help with anything?" asked Zenitsu going simop mode.

"Mmm!" Nezuko pointed to a stack of plates.

"Of course Nezuko-chan!"

"Hey stop eating the food!" Aoi shouted at Inosuke.

"Bwahahahahaha." laughed Inosuke running away from Aoi who was chasing him.

Muichiro who was watching the others interacted heard someone behind him call him.

"Hey, are you gonna help me carry these to Shinobu-san and the others or not?" said a male who looked exactly like him.

"Ok Yuichiro."

"Oi you better come help right now!" yelled Sanemi.

"Of course 'nemi-niichan!" said Genya running towards his older brother.

Michikatsu who saw their interaction suddenly felt the urge to slap Yoriichi on the back of the head.

"What was that for?!" asked Yoriichi.

"No reason. Just wished that I had a twin that would care to not leave me out of things." answered Michikatsu.

"I'm sure that nii-chan doesn't mean it. Since today is thanksgiving, what do you guys feel thankful for?" asked Tanjiro.