Chapter 26- Hashira meeting

'Although Tomioka interjected there, he landed a blow on Shinagawa. And that boy's murderous intent as well.'

"If you can't tell the different between good and bad demons then you should stop being a hashira!"

"You little! What's so good about that long haired brat making me chase him around? I'll rip the both of you to shreds!" 

"Oyakata-sama has arrived."

________________________________________________________

All the hashira quickly stopped and kneeled down. 

"Good morning everyone. Lovely weather today. Is the sky blue?" a black haired man with scars on his face entered. "All the hashira has gathered for the 'pillar meeting' we hold every six months.".

'A scar? No sickness. Is this person 'Oyakata-sama'  thought Tanjiro. Sanemi quickly slammed Tanjiro's head down and bowed. 

"We find it honourable to be in your presence Oyakata-sama. We eagerly prey for much happiness upon you." said Sanemi.

"Thank you Sanemi." 

'I wanted to say that and greet Oyakata-sama'  thought the love hashira. 

"Let me humbly say, there's two slayers present in the hashira meeting by the names of Kamado Tanjiro and Kamado Yoriichi. I would like to explain what is happening, will you allow me?" said Sanemi.

'He doesn't even look intelligent or logical but he spoke so politely.'  thought Tanjiro.

"I see. I'm sorry they have surprised you all. I've given my approval for the Kamado siblings, so I want everyone here to accept them. I also wanted to invite Yoriichi-san here to the meeting today before he passed out after a mission." said Oyakata which shocked the hashira.

"Even if Oyakata-sama wants us to do so, I'm not so sure I agree." said the stone hashira.

"I also flamboyantly oppose to this. I can never accept demon slayers who bring demons with them." said the sound hashira.

"I will agree with all your accordances Oyakata-sama." said the love hashira.

"Either way's fine with me. I'll probably forget right away." said the mist hashira.

"Don't truth them don't trust them. We all hate demons to begin with." said the snake hashira.

"I respect you deep within, but I can't understand your thinking. I completely disagree to this." said the flame hashira.

"We are demon slayers who kill demons. I wish to punish the Kamado siblings and Tomioka." said the wind hashira.

"Now, the letter." said Oyakata.

"Yes."

"We received this letter form the former water pillar Urokodaki Sakonji-sama. I will now read it out." said a girl with white hair. "Please forgive Tanjiro and Yoriichi for travelling with demons. Nezuko and Michikatsu has a tenacious spirit and they don't hunt humans even when they're starving. I've never seen either of them eat human flesh during the time they've stayed with me for two years. You may find this hard to believe but it is the truth. If by any chance Nezuko or Michikatsu attacks someone, Kamado Tanjiro, Kamado Yoriichi and as well as Tomioka Giyuu will cut open their own stomachs as an apology."

"What should I say if they're gonna kill themselves. If they want to die, they can just die and rot away. There is no guarantee in all of this." Sanemi spoke up.

"Shinazugawa is correct here." agreed Kyojuro. "If they kill and eat someone, nothing can be undone! The people who died will never come back!"

"That is very true. They cannot guarantee that those tow won't kill or eat someone. However....... you can't prove they'll attack someone either." said Oyakata which shocked Sanemi. "The truth is that Nezuko and Michikatsu has been living without eating any human flesh for more than two years. And because of them, three people are putting their lives on the line. And to deny this..." Oyakata looked at the letter in his hands, "...the deniers have to prove it than just disagreeing here. Besides, Tanjiro and Yoriichi here have encountered Kibutsuji Muzan. Michikatsu and Yoriichi have also encountered uppermoon 1 and Tanjiro along with Nezuko helped in the killing of lowermoon five."

"That can't be!"

"We nine pillars have never come in contact with Kibutsuji Muzan!"

"And these two have?!"

"Uppermoon 1 too!"

The hashira started to bombard Tanjiro and Yoriichi with questions.

"Maybe I would've answered if someone didn't hurt my siblings." Yoriichi glared at Sanemi.

"Firstly, Kibutsuji's powers. You see, Kibutsuji has come after the Kamado siblings and the siblings shook their pursuer loose. The reason for this may be just to find some loose ends, however for the first time, I don't want to let go of the tail Kibutsuji has showed us. I believe something unexpected may have happened for Kibutsuji. Do you understand?" said Oyakata.

"I do not understand Oyakata-sama. We can let humans live but demons is something I cannot agree to." Sanemi cut his arm letting blood seep out which shocked everyone.

'Eh? What're.....what're you doing? You're gonna mess the garden up.'  thought Mitsuri. 

"Oyakata-sama, I will present you the ugliness of what we call demons!" said Sanemi smiling widely.

"Sanemi....." Oyakata watched Sanemi hold his arm out pouring his blood on Nezuko and Michikatsu's boxes.

Tanjiro's eyes widened while Yoriichi's stayed calm. 'It's ok, I believe in them'  thought Yoriichi.

What will happen? Would Nezuko and Michikatsu go berserk from the scent of blood right outside their box? It's not even normal blood, Sanemi the wind hashira has marechi blood. Not many demons could refrain themselves from going crazy by the scent of marechi blood. It was delicious and a delicacy to them after all. Would the two demon siblings be able to prove that they can be trusted? Or will they be beheaded right there right now?

Find out in the next episode of dragon ball z-

"Shinagawa they won't come out in the sun."

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tashio Secrets~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Michikatsu was peacefully sleeping in his box until he was woken up by something sharp and he said I quote, 'Bish wtf my beauty sleep.'

-Oyakata didn't mention the part where uppermoon 1 and his partner was after Yoriichi and Michiikatsu, because Tanjiro and Nezuko were there and he thought that maybe Yoriichi and Michikatsu didn't want Tanjiro and Nezuko to know and worry just yet.

-Sanemi got his old scars before he was a hashira(literally right before he became one) when he was fighting with his late partner(not in as 'lover') who was also his first friend

-Yoriichi said only like 1 line in this chapter

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you have a wonderful day/evening/night.

Try to sleep early, don't stay up late.

For any genshin player that might be here, apparently Ganyu's banner is going to be in 2.1 but I'm not completely sure.

Webtoon/Manhwa: Omniscient reader's viewpoint 

Idiot author-san/chan/kun/whatever out ✌