Egg (blue spider lily) hunt [Easter special]

"Where are we?" Yoriichi questioned.

"Demon slayers," Muzan's eyes glowed red.

"Eeek!" squealed Zenitsu.

Finding a note on the ground, Michikatsu read it aloud. 

"A golden egg is hidden somewhere in this forest. If you find it and open it, there will be a blue spider lily inside. There are two teams, which ever team finds it first can use the blue spider lily however they like however they like. Good luck and have fun."

Hearing the mention of the 'blue spider lily', Muzan's ears perked up. 

"Alright so I guess we have to find the golden egg before they do," said Tanjiro.

"Or, I can just kill you all and find it myself," Muzan was about to kill Tanjiro when he realised he couldn't use his powers.

"Huh?" Akaza stared at his hand, realising he couldn't use his techniques either.

"I can't use breathing," said Yoriichi, "I guess they want us to play fair and square."

"Man f*ck that sh*t," cursed Michikatsu.

"Mmm mmm!" Nezuko was unhappy with Michikatsu's swearing.

Team 1:
- Tanjiro
- Nezuko
- Zenitsu
- Inosuke
- Yoriichi
- Michikatsu
- Kanao

Team 2:
- Muzan
- Akaza
- Douma
- Daki
- Gyuutaro
- Hizu
- Yuta (not the one from Jujutsu Kaisen)

[Ready... start...go!]

Inosuke and Akaza immediately started running ahead while laughing hysterically. 

"Hey Michi-niichan! Let's go together!" Yuta rushed towards Michikatsu's side.

"Yuta we're on opposite teams," Michikatsu sweat dropped.

"Nezuko I'll go left you go right," said Tanjiro.

"Mmm mm!" 

"We should go after them! I'll follow that demon brat and you go after he brother! If they find it then we'll snatch it first!" suggested Daki.

"Alright," Gyuutaro went after Tanjiro.

"Which way is it?! Where am I supposed to go?" Zenitsu panicked when he realised he bumped into someone. "Sorry- Eeek!" Zenitsu looked up, only to see an angry Michael Kibutsuji Muzan Jackson glaring at him with his glowing blood red eyes. 

"Scram," Muzan had a dark aura surrounding him.

"Ahhhh Tanjiro save me!" Zenitsu ran away and saw Kanao just standing there. "Kanao-chan please help!" 

Kanao said nothing and just pointed to her coin with a dumbfounded face (translation: "My coin said no"). 

"Oh? Your butterfly hair clip looks familiar," Douma suddenly appeared behind Kanao. "Have I seen that somewhere before-"

"Douma get back to work," Muzan's glare made Douma shiver.

"I think he's in a bad mood," Douma smiled with his eyes closed, sweating.

"Well no sh*t sherlock," commented Michikatsu with Yuta still trailing behind him like a lost puppy. 

"Michi-niichan what does that mean?" asked Yuta.

"How the f*ck am I supposed to know? (he's saying that so much maybe that should be his official quote in this fanfic)" replied Michikatsu.

"Where are we going now Mich-niichan?"

"Oh I don't know it's not like we're in a GODDAMN FOREST and that everywhere we go will still be in a GODDAMN FOREST so might as well go further in this GODDAMN FOREST. WHAT DO YOU THINK?" Michikatsu was slowly getting more and more irritated.

"Maybe touch some grass?" suggested Yuta.

"If you saw that again I will disown you."

"....I won't."

"Now let's go find Yoriichi and Hizu," Michikatsu sighed.

[Somewhere else]

Two males, one with a birth mark and one with green hair stood on top of a cliff, wind making their hair dance. 

"I've been waiting for a rematch for so long Yoriichi-kun," smirked Hizu.

"I too have been waiting for a rematch with you," replied Yoriichi. "Now that we're unable to use breathing or blood demon art, we'll truly see who's faster this time."

"And obviously that's me," smiled Hizu.

"It's me," Yoriichi said emotionlessly.

"What the f*ck is this? You guys think you're in an anime or something? What's with the dramaticness?" Michikatsu suddenly appeared with Yuta.

"Well you see Michikatsu-kun, we found the golden egg and now we're seeing who will be faster to grab it," explained Hizu.

"Ohhhh. Well go on," Michikatsu sat down on a large rock.

"Are you ready?" Yoriichi turned to Hizu.

"Of course," answered Hizu.

"I'll count down from three," said Michikatsu. "3....2...1 run motherf*ckers run!" 

Running towards the golden egg, Hizu looked at Yoriichi before tripping said male before grabbing the golden egg. Before Hizu could open the egg, Yoriichi grabbed his leg causing his to fall and drop the egg. 

After the egg hit the ground, it opened and a blue spider lily came out. Yoriichi and Hizu both reached towards it and started fighting each other when Michikatsu broke them apart.

"Stop the blue spider lily can't even be used anymore!" exclaimed Michikatsu.

"What?" both Yoriichi and Hizu were confused (Yoriichi more happy than confused though).

The spider lily had turned purple. They were confused on how that happened when Hizu felt something running down his arm and realised he was bleeding. His sister's blood that was immune to the effects of the blue spider lily was still in his own blood and when he fell, he got cut and his blood must've gotten on the blue spider lily. 

[The Easter hunt has ended! The golden egg has been found and the blue (purple) spider lily can now be used to revert a demon back into a human (effects of the Ukimi blood). Use x1]

Michikatsu and Yoriichi stared at the blue spider lily on the ground. 

"The spider lily can revert a demon back to a human... that means..."

Michikatsu suddenly picked up the spider lily and threw it over the cliff.

"Why? You could've become a human again," said Yuta.

"Nah. I'll wait for when all of us can become humans again together," smiled Michikatsu.

A light then appeared and engulfed them, making them pass out and disappear to somewhere.

[Erasing memories.....]

[....3%]

[....24%]

[...67%]

[....88%]

[LOADING 🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛%]

[Fully loaded! Memories has been erased. Continue with storyline next chapter]

___________________________________________________________________________
Happy Easter everyone even if you don't celebrate it! I know I am a day late and you might not be happy since it's not a proper chapter however, I'm a little tired so I hope this is enough for you.

Have a nice day/evening/night
Stay safe, have fun and enjoy life
Thank you for staying and reading this fanfic

Manhwa recommendation: Sleeping ranker (not sure if I recommended this yet)

Idiotic lazyass author-san/chan/kun/whatever out ✌ peace

See you all next chapter