Chapter 51- Mechanical doll

Tanjiro and Yoriichi were walking around in the forest in the swordsmith village after Mitsuri told them that there was something to make you stronger, when they came across and kid yelling and who they recognised was the mist hashira, Tokito Muichiro. 'What's happening? Why are they arguing?'  thought Tanjiro.

"Go away! I'm not handing over the key no matter what! I'm definitely not going to teach you how to use it either!" yelled the kid.

'Katsu didn't tell me that the mist hashira was going to be here. He just said that the Kanronji-san was,'  thought Yoriichi.

Slap*

Tanjiro and Yoriichi was surprised when they saw Muichiro slap the kid. Muichiro then picked up the kid after he fell to the ground.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?! Let go of him!" Tanjiro rushed at the mist hashira and grabbed his arm that was still holding the kid.

"Your voice is so annoying. Who are you?" asked the mist hashira.

"What are you doing to the kid?! Get your hands- urgh"

'He's not even flinching!'  thought Tanjiro.

"You let go."

Before Muichiro could hit Tanjiro, Yoriichi grabbed his hand to stop him.

"That's enough," Yoriichi said sternly.

"Who are you?" asked Muichiro, ripping his arm out of Yoriichi's grip.

"I'm his brother."

"You're brothers with this weakling? You're at least a little strong since you were able to stop me. I have no idea how your brother became a slayer being so weak though," said Muichiro.

"He's not weak."

"Hm? I sense something strange in that box. It feels like a demon... what's in there? Is that..." when Muichiro tried to touch the box on Tanjiro's back, Tanjiro immediately slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch it," Tanjiro glared sharply before turning to kid and asking him, "are you ok?"

"G-get off me!" the kid pushed Tanjiro away.

"You don't look so good take care of yourself," said Tanjiro, worried for the kid.

"Go away!" yelled the kid. "I-I'm not handing over this key to anyone. Not even under torture. 'It' is gonna break very soon!" declared the kid.

"Have you ever been under torture? Not even adults can endure it so it's impossible for you. It's seems that you're a stupid kid who doesn't know his place. And so what if it breaks? Just make another. You know while you were grumbling and mumbling, do you know how many humans have died? This is what happens when you get in the way of a hashira. Unlike you people, a hashira's time is extremely important. You'd understand if you used your brain a little. Swordsmiths can't fight. They can't save people. Making weapons is all they're good all. Come on. key," Muichiro extended his hand towards the kid. "Know your place(Sukuna vibes) when you act. You're not a baby anymore."

Tanjiro once again smacked Muichiro's hand.

"What's this about?" asked Muichiro.

"This just doesn't sit right with me! I'm not really sure why! What about consideration?! You can't just forget to be considerate here! That's just cruel!" Tanjiro was fuming. 

"Am I acting cruel?"

"You are correct! Everything you said is more or less right. But even though you're not wrong, swordsmiths have a very important and crucial job! They possess different skills that are different from a swordsmen's! Because frankly, if they don't forge swords for us, we can't do anything right? Swordsmen and swordsmith need each other to function properly! They both fight the same fight! We fight everyday albeit in different places," argued Tanjiro.

"Sorry. I don't have time to talk about some dumb things," before Muichiro could hurt Tanjiro, Yoriichi once again stepped in.

"I said that's enough," glared Yoriichi.

"Kamado Yoriichi-san, the chief is looking for you," said a person in a mask, who seemed to not notice what was going on (the power of fanfic overpowers everything).

"Alright. I'll be going. Don't start a fight. It might impact the village," said Yoriichi before leaving with the person.

However not even a second before Yoriichi was out of sight, Tanjiro's vision was flipped and he was knocked unconscious. Tanjiro only woke up after he heard the kid talking about carrying him all the way back.

"Oh, you ok? You shouldn't get up so fast," said the kid.

"Was Hagenezuka-san here?" asked Tanjiro.

"Huh?"

"Was he just here?"

"No no, he wasn't," the kid looked very nervous.

'It must've been my imagination...' thought Tanjiro.

"And the hashira?!" asked Tanjiro.

"I gave him the key."

"Oh...I guess you had no choice there. Well I don't really know what's going on so it's not my place to stick my nose into your business..."

"Oh no! I was really happy about it! You stood up for a stranger like me. Thank you so much," thanked the kid.

"No no, I couldn't help you...." Tanjiro looked down sadly before asking, "so what kind of key was it?"

"It's for a mechanical doll."

"A mechanical doll?"

"Yes. My ancestors made it and it has 108 different movements. Its' power is stronger than humans so it's used as a training dummy," explained the kid.

"Oh, I see he was going to train."

"But it's slowly deteriorating and is going to break soon."

"Whoa! What's that?!"

"That guy from before started..."

The two quickly rushed over and saw Muichiro practising with the dummy. 'That doll... it kinda looks like...'  Tanjiro was bewildered. 

"That is the fighting doll my ancestors made a long time ago. 'Yoriichi  Zeroshiki/Yoriichi Typer Zero'," said the kid. 

"It kinda looks like my brother..." said Tanjiro shocked.

"I noticed when I saw him before. What is your brother's name? I forgot when the person before called for him," asked the kid.

"....Yoriichi."

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tashio Secret ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The kid's real face looks VERY similar to his mask to the point that he probably doesn't even need to wear one

- Muichiro has a bad memory because of something that happened which caused him to forget his past

- Muichiro is the youngest hashira at the age of 14 and became a hashira after 4 months

____________________________________________________________________
Hello everyone! I hope you liked the chapter. There's no quick review of the previous chapter because if there was, it would just be Yoriichi having a flashback from the last chapter. I hope you don't mind.

I hope you have a wonderful day/evening/night!
Stay safe, have fun and enjoy life.
ILY all SM for staying and reading my fanfic!

Anime recommendation: Dr Stone (beware of getting headache from reading subtitles because Senku is too smart for us or at least me)

Idiotic lazyass author-san/chan/kun/whatever out ✌ peace

See you all in the next chapter! <33333