CHAPTER NINE -FINALE SELECTION (PART 2)

New version.

-------------------------------

It's now the seventh and final day of the final selection. During the seven days that had passed, things had gone well for both of the Kamado brothers. Both of them had engaged with demons and even killed some themselves. If they survive just one more night, they pass the Final Selection exam. All they need to do is not die tonight.

WITH YORIICHI

Yoriichi was now walking around the forest by himself trying to survive. He had just saved some people while coincidentally passing by and now he wanted to relax. Then, he heard loud screaming coming from the North direction. 

"AHHHH DEMON! HELP SOMEONE HELP I'M GOING TOOO DIIIIEEE!" someone screeched. 

'So loud,'  thought Yoriichi, wincing from the volume of the screams. 'Oh wait, there's some being attacked by a demon, I need to help.' 

There was a yellow haired male who had dirt all over him while trying to get away from a demon. The yellow haired male then spotted Yoriichi and called for him.

"You! Yeah you with the pony tail! Help! Help please I'm going to diiiiieee!" 

"Shut up brat!" said the demon, irritated.

"Sun breathing; First form: Dance"  Yoriichi slashed the demon with a high-powered slash, killing the demon.

"Ekkk! Thank you! I thought I was gonna die!" cried the blond hugging Yoriichi.

"Please get off of me," Yoriichi spoke calmly.

"Sorry," said the blond, getting off Yoriichi. "I'm Agatsuma Zenitsu." 

"Kamado Yoriichi," Yoriichi introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you Kamado."

"Just call me Yoriich. I have other siblings," said Yoriichi.

"Alright then Yoriichi." 

"I got to go meet my brother now. Bye," Yoriichi then left the human speaker alone.

WITH TANJIRO

Tanjiro had cut down a demon called the 'Hand demon', which had killed Urokodaki's other students who were saving some other kids from dying. He had now understood why Yoriichi had said that when they left. It was because Sabito and Makomo were gone.  

'I need to go meet up with nii-san now,'  thought Tanjiro.

TIME BREATHING: FIRST FORM - TIME SKIP

Yoriichi and Tanjiro were both able to survive the final selection, and met up with each other after it was all over. Only a few people were able to pass. The rest were all dead. They were eaten and killed by demons. Zenitsu was there, so was the male with scars and the girl with a butterfly hair clip from before.

'There's not a lot of people who survived. There were at least 20 people, now there's barely anyone. That guy(the person he saved from the hand demon) from before also isn't here,' thought Tanjiro.

"Welcome back," the twins in charge of the finale selection exam greeted them, walking to the front.

"Congratulations." 

"We're pleased to see you're safe."

"Hey, what am I suppose to do now? Where's my sword?" asked the male with scars.

"First, we shall issue you all uniforms. We will take your measurements after which your rank will be engraved."

"There are ten ranks in all."