Constipated Clowns

After Ethan had told Asher and Mason all that had happened, they stood in the room where Nova was.

     "Don't you think we should go do something else?" Mason said tiredly after two hours of waiting for Nova to wake up.

     "Nope."

     "Elliot, we've been here for two hours. When she wakes up we'll know," Asher said.

      "Yes we will. Because we'll be waiting right here," Ethan said.

Jasmine opened the door (without knocking), turning the guy's attention towards her.

     "Guys, come outside," Jasmine told them.

     "We're busy Jasmine so-"

     "Just get outside!" Jasmine snapped.

They went downstairs to the giant hallway, going to the entrance where they first met the District leaders.

    "What was so important?" Ethan said impatiently.

    "Look outside," She told him.

Mason was the first to notice, then Asher.

     "Oh my God," Asher mumbled.

     "What is it?" Ethan asked, not seeing anything abnormal.

     "It's...raining," Mason said.

     "And?"

     "It doesn't rain on the moon, idiot," Jasmine told him.

Several other people of the district has gathered around, murmuring to each other.

    "We should tell the district women," Asher said.

    "You say that like they don't already know," Jasmine muttered to him.

    "Okay well I'm going back inside," Ethan told them.

  Jasmine rolled her eyes at his under-reaction. Ethan went back up to his room, where Nova was, and continued waiting for an hour and twenty minutes. As he was stopping himself from dozing off, he opened the window to see if it was still raining. Sure enough, it was raining, just as much as it was before. Maybe even more. 

  He said as he was about to sit back down, when he noticed Nova staring at him. He blinked for a moment. She stared at him for a good minute.

   "Nova! You're okay! I don't know how you're okay the Ultra Weapon and this guy and then you fainted and I was waiting here for hours and I'm so glad you're okay!" Ethan babbled.

   "Really? Where's the platypus?" Nova asked him, her eyes big.

Ethan tilted his head at her question when Mason, Jade and Jasmine barged into the room.

   "What happened?" Jade asked before she noticed Nova kneeling on the bed.

   "Oh my God Nova you're okay!" Jade blurted, sounding a little surprised.

   "That's fantastic!" Nova cheered, jumping up and down.

   "Where's the clown though?" Nova asked.

   "Pardon?" Jasmine asked.

   "He's constipated and pregnant he needs to go to the kitchen!" Nova scolded.

    "Is she okay?" Jade whispered to Jasmine.

     "'Okay' people don't say these things."