News

Sometimes, you're never happier then when you're in your bed.

Which was how Nova was feeling, after getting back home from the park at around one o'clock in the morning.

And, it was her favorite time to get most of her good thinking done. When she just lazily laid there and thought about all the current happenings in her life. And, of course, today her thoughts drifted to how Ethan was her boyfriend now.

Boyfriend. Boy-friend. Boy-friend.

She couldn't help get say it over and over in her head, which gave her a giddy feeling inside. Of course, the feeling of ultimate peace didn't last for too long because she got a call on her phone. She groaned as she checked who it was.

Jade. What did I expect?

She made sure she didn't look completely deceased before sitting up in bed to answer the video call.

   "Hi Jade," Nova said tiredly.

    "Don't you 'Hi Jade' me!" Jade nearly yelled. Nova gave her a slightly surprised gaze.

As always, Jasmine was right beside her. Jade had this excited look in her eyes which sometimes, could be a little scary.

   "Are you, or are you not dating Ethan?" She asked excitedly.

Nova sighed and smiled.

   "Yes, Ethan and I are official now," Nova said, rolling her eyes in a 'are you happy?' tone.

But she was also smiling, because their reactions were always so amusing to her.

   "Really? No joke?" Jasmine asked, her eyes getting bigger.

Nova nodded.

Jade screamed, which nearly gave Nova a heart attack.

They started cheering and yelling and dancing like they won the Super bowl.

   "Mason! Get your butt down here!" Jade yelled.

In almost no time, Mason was by their side. 

    "Nova and Ethan are dating," Jasmine shrieked.

Nova expected little to zero reaction from Mason.

Boy, was she wrong.

   "Wait, really?" He asked, turning to Nova for an answer.

She nodded once again.

He cheered enthusiastically and Jade screamed in return. Everyone was cheering and yelling and patting each other on the back.

   "You guys are so weird," Nova mumbled.

   "Oh come on, we're not the only ones," Jasmine said.

    "Actually, I think you-"

She was interrupted by loud knocking on the door.

   "Come in," Nova said, wondering who it was.

Janet's excited face appeared in the doorway.

   "Did he?" She asked excitedly.

   "He did!" Jade cheered over the phone.

She looked to Nova for a confirmation. Nova nodded for the third time.

   "Yes!" Janet shouted.

   "Finally!" Jade yelled enthusiastically in return.

   "Hell yeah sister!" Janet replied.

What universe am I in? Nova thought.

   "I swear if you people don't shut up-" Asher yelled, coming down the stairs.