Kanari vs. Kakashi

Kakashi, with his hands still in his pockets, side stepped to the right to avoid his daughter's initial attack.

"Really Kana, you think an obvious frontal assault is gonna do the trick?" Kakashi teased.

Kanari, who looked so much like Tsuki but had an identical personality to Kakashi, kept her cool. She didn't let her father's banter get to her.

Instead her shadow clone disappeared and her real self broke out from underground in front of Kakashi's feet and managed to grab a hold of his leg. Kakashi stumbled back but quickly disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Ugh! I hate when you do that!" Kanari said out of frustration. She activated her Chojougan. And Kakashi, who was watching her from behind a tree activated his.

By this, time a few parents and children had stopped their training and a small crowd began to form behind Tsuki and Kai to watch the father/daughter battle.

Kanari scanned the forest and saw Kakashi's nature chakra signature standing behind the tree so she whipped a blade of air using her kunai to cut through the trees.

Kakashi simply jumped to dodge it.

The crowd watching continued to get bigger.

"Lord Sixth is going easy on her because that's his daughter!" One of the twins' classmates yelled

Before the kid could even finish his sentence, Kakashi charged up his purple lightning blade and ran to attack Kanari, just to see how she would counter it.

"Uhhhh, that doesn't look like he's going easy on her!" The kid next to him responded.

Kakashi ran at Kanari, ready to deactivate his lightning jutsu at a moment's notice in case Kanari couldn't dodge it, but he had confidence in her abilities.

Kanari jumped out of the way and attempted to landed several kicks which Kakashi blocked with his hands. But if it were on a less skilled enemy she surely would have landed the blows.

"Good, Kana!" Kakashi encouraged her as he pulled out his own kunai.

They began their Taijutsu sparring match, as the five nature types flew out from the sides with each hit and clang of their kunai.

One of the twins' friend's parents spoke as she watched,"Wow, I didn't know that innocent little Kanari could be aggressive. She's holding her own against Lord Kakashi"

Tsuki smiled and looked up at her,"She can be quite feisty at times."

Kakashi put his palms to the earth and brought a tall pillar under Kanari's feet, she stumbled and fell back, headed for the ground. Kakashi jutted out a ledge from the wall to catch her.

"Ugh!" She grunted as her back hit the ledge, stopping her fall

"Time out!" Kakashi said. They both stopped fighting,"Kana, when an enemy tries to trip you up you should immediately focus your chakra at the bottom of your feet so that it keeps you standing and gives you time to react."

Kanari nodded,"Okay, do it again."

Tsuki heard scribbling and turned around to see several academy students pulling out notebooks from their backpacks and taking notes on Kakashi and Kanari's fight. It made her chuckle.

Kakashi shot another pillar up from the ground, this time Kanari anchored herself to the rock and gracefully backflipped off of it.

"That's my girl!" Kakashi yelled

Kanari stood, catching her breath, trying to figure out her next move when Kakashi suddenly popped out of the ground and grabbed her arms, pinning them to her sides.

"Time out" Kakashi said,"You took too long to make your next move.."

Poof!

Kanari disappeared and in her place was a wooden log.

The real Kanari appeared behind him and jumped onto his back, holding a kunai to his neck.

"Got you, dad!" Kanari yelled proudly. The crowd of kids cheered.

Kakashi was so proud he couldn't stand it.

"Good job, peanut, you got me." He said as he grabbed her back and carried her over his shoulder over to where Tsuki and Kai were sitting.

Tsuki held her arms open as Kakashi set Kanari on the ground to hug her,"Good job, baby! You're gonna do great tomorrow."

"That's quite the daughter you've got there Lord Sixth!" One of the parents said.

"Thank you." Kakashi said, beaming with pride.

"Mom, is it our turn now?" Kai asked.

"Yes it is. What do you need to work on?" Tsuki asked.

"Same stuff as Kana."

"Okay, let's go!"

Tsuki and Kai hopped up and headed for the middle of the field.