Kakashi's Afterlife Pt.4

Kakashi instantly became nervous as he watched his father give a brotherly hug to the new guest.

Nozomi greeted the other guest that walked in with him.

It was probably the two people Kakashi was most terrified of disappointing, even moreso than his own parents.

Tsuki's parents.

He briefly met them when they got reanimated during the 4th Great Shinobi War, leading to Tsuki and Kakashi fighting them and sealing them away, but Kakashi never actually had to worry about interacting with his mother- and father-in-law.

He felt the need to prove his worthiness of marrying Tsuki, their only precious daughter, even though they had already been married for years at that point and had three children, two living and one not.

After becoming a father to a girl himself, Kakashi finally understood Tsusuri's protective nature over Tsuki, as he was maybe a little overly protective of Kanari. But knew one thing for sure....

He wanted to impress his in-laws.

"Kakashi! Long time no see!" The voice of Tsusuri Kuraku carried down the hallway as he waved at Kakashi who was carrying a bunch of Takeo's toys to the living room.

"Grampa grandma!" Takeo ran towards the blue eye'd man and woman.

"Come here, Takeo!" Misaki Kuraku squatted down and held her arms out and picked up the little silver headed boy.

Kakashi took a deep breath and held his hand out for Tsusuri to shake, after he dropped off all of his toys on the living room floor.

"Good to see you again, sir. It has been a long time-ah!" Tsusuri grabbed ahold of Kakashi's hand and pulled him into a hug, causing him to gasp.

Misaki came and did the same, placing a kiss to Kakashi's masked cheek.

"Sakumo tells me you have a picture of Tsuki and the twins! I wanna see!" Tsusuri said,"Oh and by the way thanks for naming Takeo after me. This little boy is the sweetest kid."

Kakashi almost forgot that Takeo's middle name was Tsusuri, he chuckled,"Oh you're welcome. Yes, I have a picture of them right here."

He pulled out the picture and handed it to him and began nervously twirling the silver wedding band on his left ring finger.

"Kai Sakumo and Kanari Misaki Hatake." Kakashi said proudly once again.

"Kai's middle name is Sakumo?" Sakumo asked

Kakashi looked at him in the kitchen,"Yeah, you didn't know? It was Tsuki's idea."

"Ahh! Kanari's middle name is Misaki?!" Misaki got excited,"I didn't know that!"

"Yeah, Tsuki wanted to use our parents names for the kids' middle names."

"Look how beautiful our little moonstone is Tsusuri!" Misaki became giddy,"Motherhood looks so good on her Kakashi.."

"Sakumo told us he saw the twins on the other side but we never got to see them ourselves. They're beautiful, Kakashi. Misaki, look how cute Kanari is! She looks so much like Tsuki when she was younger!" Tsusuri's heart was racing.

'Hell yeah this is going great they like me!' Kakashi thought to himself.

"She's an amazing mother. Like. Amazing." Kakashi's cheeks started blushing again,"I couldn't have asked for a better partner. Actually, do you remember when we fought in the war, Misaki, you asked if Tsuki and I had any children. She was actually pregnant during the war."