Shadow Clones Again Pt. 2 (🍋)

Tsuki smiled into Kakashi's sloppy, drunken kisses as he pushed her up against the kitchen wall.

"Shall we make a bet as well to see if you can last through four of me?" He asked as he nibbled at her earlobe.

"It wouldn't be fair..." she replied.

"Why not?"

"Because I know I'm going to win.." she teased as she seductively untied the thick ribbon waistband of her Hatake clan yukata and wrapped it around the back of his neck to pull him closer.

"How are you so sure?" Kakashi opened up her robe and slid it off her body, his fingertips running against the skin of her collarbone and shoulders along the way making her hairs stand on end. Chills ran down her spine as she felt his breath against her ear and neck as his lips barely brushed her skin. She'd never get over how much of a literal sex god this man was. Fuck, maybe she wouldn't be able to handle four of him, but she was stubborn and determined to prove herself.

Tsuki bit her lip in response, looking deep into Kakashi's eyes, silently mocking him for doubting her. Something ignited in Kakashi, maybe it was the alcohol, but he was ready to take Tsuki right then and there.

He summoned three shadow clones who all appeared in the kitchen surrounding her. Tsuki felt one of them press up against her back and wrap his arms around her waist, kissing the back of her neck while the two on her sides and one in front all grabbed a piece of her.

"Let's take her to the bed." One of the clones said.

"Yes, let's..." The one behind her picked her up and they all walked to the bedroom. He laid her flat on her back.

Tsuki sighed and melted as she felt four pairs of hands caress her skin. It was heavenly. She felt their mouths leave love bites all over her body while she alternated making out with the two beside her head.

"Oh my God Kashi this is the best thing I've ever experienced." Tsuki said out of breath.

"Is it now?" Kakashi said as he and another clone trailed down to her lower half.

The two at her sides unclipped her bra and threw it to floor and started attacking her breasts, while the two down below slipped off her panties and spread her legs, she was absolutely soaked at this point.

Tsuki breathed in a sharp gasp as the clone connected his tongue with her heat, while the real Kakashi rested his head on her opposite inner thigh and watched him.

One of his clones up top broke away from her nipple,"Look how flustered she is.."

"You're such a mess already, Tsuki..." The opposite one looked at her blushing red face.

"Fuck." Tsuki sighed,"Kashi, let me taste you..."

The clone hopped up and ripped off his shirt and pulled his pants down so that his cock sprung free, almost slapping Tsuki in the face.

She wrapped her hot mouth around his member and reached between his legs to grab his ass and encouraged him to fuck her face.

"Ugh!" Kakashi's clone grunted as he started moving his hips, pushing past her soft lips to feel her tongue and roof of her mouth wrap around his cock, feeling damn near identical to a pussy. That's how good she was.

"Hey, I want to taste her too!" The real Kakashi pushed away his clones head and sucked on her clit.

Tsuki swore she had died and gone to heaven, hearing them fight over her. The other two undressed themselves and went back to touching and worshipping Tsuki's body.

Tsuki had a hand on each of their heads, as they fought with each other to eat her pussy, while she sucked on Kakashi's clone's dick.

"I'm sorry, I need this now..." Kakashi's clone growled as he pushed the original aside and lined up his cock with Tsuki.