Shikamaru's Timeline Pt. 2 (😭)(Final)

'I've thought of every possible scenario. If I make it so that Takeo lives, I don't think it will change much. Kakashi and Tsuki-sensei are already parents so that won't change. It's not like Kakashi-sensei will quit being Hokage, he already said he'll stay in office as long as it takes until Naruto's ready. Takeo will likely grow up and go to the academy just like the twins did. He'd only be two years old back in my real era... I mean unless Takeo becomes a rogue Shinobi at two years old and resurrects the Akatsuki, I highly doubt anything major would change. Kakashi and Tsuki were already planning on having him when she suddenly miscarried..'

Shikamaru sat back in his office chair.

He had spent the last two weeks here, acting as himself, but being extremely careful to not make any rash decisions as his real body was still in the Sand Village visiting Gaara and Kankuro with Temari and Shikadai.

Today was the last day, and he was using his exceptional critical thinking skills to see whether or not it was a good idea to somehow warn Tsuki about her impending miscarriage, possibly letting Takeo live.

He went down every rabbit hole, every possible thread, and every thread down that thread.

He couldn't think of how this would affect the future in any major way other than letting Kakashi and Tsuki keep their third child, alive and healthy.

'No I shouldn't, there are too many unknown variables. Plus, even I do warn them, there's still a chance Takeo might not make it. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be....'

Shikamaru sighed and stood up from his desk and went to leave his office to go get some food.

He swung the door open when he heard a hard thud followed by a yelp.

He quickly turned his head around the door frame to see what it was.

"Oh my God! Lady Hatake are you okay?!" Shikamaru's smart dumbass hit Tsuki right in her pregnant belly with the hard wooden door, knocking her to the floor.

Kakashi instantly turned his head, cutting off his conversation with one of the Leaf's feudal lords and ran to her side as Shikamaru was already helping her off the floor,"Tsooks, what happened? Are you okay?"

"I swung my door open a little too fast, Kakashi-sensei.." Shikamaru immediately divulged his mistake.

Tsuki grunted as she stood with her large eight month old baby bump,"It was an accident, Shikamaru. Whew! That was a hard fall but that's just cause I got all this extra weight on me."

Kakashi led her to his office and sat her on the couch, lightly resting his hand on her bump,"Did the door hit your stomach at all?" He asked with extreme concern lacing his voice.

"Yeah, I ran right into it.." Tsuki admitted.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, Tsuki-sensei." Shikamaru just kept apologizing.

"Sakura just left our meeting to confirm the hospitals budget! She's probably barely walking outside, let me get her so she can do a quick check on you.." Kakashi booked it out of his office, his red and white Hokage's cloak dramatically billowing out with his speed.

In no time he returned with Sakura.

"So what happened?" Sakura said, gesturing for Tsuki to lie down, Sakura at this point had a small baby bump of her own.

"She accidentally ran into Shikamaru's office door as he opened it and she fell back." Kakashi explained,"We just want you to check her out to make sure everything is okay.."