Tsuki's Timeline Pt. 1

"Answer me!" Kakashi yelled.

Tsuki stood in shock, speechless as she saw her husband, a very young version of her husband, threatening to kill her after having lived the last month with him dead. It was overwhelming.

He seemed......scary.

She never knew him when he was in ANBU and he didn't feel like the same Kakashi she always knew.

He was......cold.

"I-I....." Tsuki tried speaking as Kakashi held a kunai to her throat.

"Captain!" Another voice called out before several more ANBU members appeared behind him.

"This girl was not on the list of bandits we were given." One of them spoke.

"Well I saw her in the area. And those lists change all the time." Kakashi replied flatly,"Who are you?"

'So if Kakashi's a captain in the ANBU and we're about seventeen or eighteen years old then the Leaf doesn't know about Godai yet and I should be safe to use my real name... I just need to come up with a convincing story..." Tsuki thought.

"My name is Tsuki Ha- ....Kuraku." Tsuki said with a shaky voice as Kakashi was still on the verge of slitting her throat,"My village was poverty stricken, so I left to come to the Leaf in search of a better life."

"Are you a Shinobi?" Another female Anbu member asked.

"Not officially, but yes I am a trained ninja." Tsuki replied.

"You know the orders from Lord Third, Captain." The ANBU member put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down,"Anyone who comes into the village who is a ninja must go to them for testing and placement in the ninja ranks."

Kakashi sighed and released Tsuki's neck, she started coughing as she realized she hadn't been breathing that well the whole time.

"Very well..." Kakashi said with no emotion,"Come on Team Ro, let's report back to the Hokage. Don't make me regret letting you live, Tsuki."

They all dashed away leaving Tsuki alone in the forest.

"That was not the Kakashi I know!" Tsuki said trying to calm her heart rate down,"That guy was....was... cold-blooded! Ugh I can't believe I'm gonna be stuck here for two weeks with that version of Kashi."

Tsuki started walking towards the village and made her way to the Hokage's tower where she introduced herself at the front desk.

After being checked that she had no weapons on her she was sent up to the Hokage's office under armed guard.

When she entered, she saw Kakashi kneeling in front of him, giving him the report from their mission.

"A recruit?" The Third Hokage said looking at Tsuki.

Tsuki nodded,"Yes Lord Third, I ran away from my village in search of a better life and would like to make myself useful as a Kunoichi."

Even if she were stuck in this timeline for two weeks, she'd need some way of feeding herself and some place to live, and being a ninja was all she knew how to do. She wanted to get closer to Kakashi, to live out some sick version of her dream in case this jutsu didn't work and she'd never see him again after this.

"Ahh yes, we've had many people from struggling villages come to the Leaf. I'll send you with the guards to go through our usual interrogation and testing and if you pass you'll be seeing me back here afterwards." He replied.

Tsuki nodded and bowed,"Thank you, Lord Third."

After rigorous testing, sparring, a physical that showed she was indeed not pregnant (guess it doesn't transfer in this jutsu) and interrogation by Ibiki (which she able to work around thanks to some tricks Ibiki had taught her back in her current timeline), Tsuki returned to the Hokage's office.